Community_discussions_small  

Question

Spanish Spree September 2nd -September 16th 2012??

5 Jan 2012 Erndog asked

Erndog

Any one going on this tour? Starting on September 2nd?

• 10 Jan 2012 Ryan B said

Ryan B

No way! Ernie, your going on this tour too? jkz

Introductions wise: The name’s Ryan (24 years old), I live just outside the city of Toronto, Canada. This will be my second (maybe third) Contiki trip and had a blast on my first one (London & Paris). Will be travelling on my own, but Erndog and I are friends from the London & Paris Contiki trip we took. Can’t wait, even though it’s over 7 months away!

• 16 Jan 2012 Dynamite_J said

Dynamite_J

Hey guys, I’m most likely going to book this tour in the next week or so. I’m from UK :) Have done Contiki numerous times now, lost count!

Nice to meet you.

• 17 Jan 2012 Erndog said

Erndog

Hey Dynamite J,

How are you? Great! This tour should be fun! This will be my third Contiki trip! I’ve been to Australia Beaches and Reefs back in December of 2007 and last year for London, Paris and Amsterdam. Where abouts from the U.K are you from? I’m from New York City :-)

• 18 Jan 2012 Dynamite_J said

Dynamite_J

Hey Erndog, I live very close to London.

I am doing Aussie beaches and reefs this Easter! I am so excited. Did you do the Whitsunday sailing or did you stay on Daydream island? I can’t decide between the two.

Can’t wait for Spanish Spree! Are you arriving on Sunday 2nd September? or Monday 3rd? I am booking it right now as we speak.

J

• 18 Jan 2012 Dynamite_J said

Dynamite_J

I created a fb page too, copy and paste the below into fb search, you’ll find it.

Spanish Spree – 3 Sept 2012

• 18 Jan 2012 Erndog said

Erndog

Hey Dynamite,

Well I only did the one day cruise around the Whit Sundays. I heard the 2 day cruise is a lot of fun. Just be sure to bring a sweater (it can get really cold at night time) and sun screen. The mates who did the 2 day cruise came back looking red like lobsters! So definitely protect yourself!

There is a lot of do on Long Island, so I venture around the island did some kayaking etc. It is an amazing place though. As far as Spanish spree I might fly in Sunday or so just to get settled in and meet up with Ryan. Not sure yet I haven’t booked my airline tickets yet. How about you?

• 19 Jan 2012 Ryan B said

Ryan B

Hey Dynamite J,

Nice to meet you. Good to meet people and get a conversation going already, even when the trip is still seven months away! The reason why this convo says “September 2nd” is because we (people in North America) have to fly out on September 2nd in order to be in Madrid for September 3rd. Ernie and I are planning on going a day early (landing September 2nd) to settle in and catch up on sleep after an overnight flight.

• 17 May 2012 Tatiana said

Tatiana

My husband and I will be traveling on this tour! We are thrilled to be part of this excursion and are counting down the days!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion