Community_discussions_small  

Question

London and Paris June 23rd 2012

5 Jan 2012 sjaneo asked

sjaneo

Hi anyone else going on this trip? I'm going solo, going to Edinburgh for a couple of weeks beforehand and then going to be in London from the 20th of June. Would love to hear from others going as well

• 24 Jan 2012 Britters. said

Default_avatar

Hey, im considering doing this tour. I have done a contiki before and will be going solo again. Im looking for others who would eb interestd in further travel after the tour possibly to Spain or Greece.

• 24 Jan 2012 sjaneo said

sjaneo

totally do it I’m worried there may be heaps of couples or groups??

I should’ve done an extension afterwards – im just staying in Paris one day before flying home. I looked at it and thought that it didnt sound good doing it by myself but I now realise that probably other people from the tour will be doing the extensions

• 24 Jan 2012 Britters. said

Default_avatar

Aww… Im only doing 7 days to meet some people waning to further travel. Not looking for a long tour just a bit of contiki fun then travel freely throughout europe. Should definitely continue on after Paris with me – would be heaps of fun, you’ll realise when its finished that you will want to keep going!

• 24 Jan 2012 sjaneo said

sjaneo

Yeah i’ve already booked my flight home :( But then I’m doing a couple of weeks in scotland beforehand so Im kinda just doing the short tour to see a bit more of the places I really want to see and then one day come back again

• 11 Feb 2012 Sophia_A said

Default_avatar

I just signed up! Glad to hear other people are going solo too. I’ve got another 5 weeks after the tour to explore Europe, anyone else wanting to see Spain Italy and Greece?

• 11 Feb 2012 Pete said

Pete

Hey guys,
    I’m Pete from Sydney. We’re beta testing an online postcard site so you can send postcards straight to facebook or email. yay, no more stamps. We have postcards from the places you’re going and would appreciate any feedback. www.ThePerfectPostcard.com
    Thanks guys and I hope you like the postcards.
    Safe travels!
    Pete

• 26 Feb 2012 Britters. said

Default_avatar

Awesome Sophie! Well I’m considering a few days on contiki before going solo to spain and greece hopefully with people I met on the tour.

• 16 Mar 2012 EmJay_ said

EmJay_

I’ll be on this tour… I get into london on the 22nd and then I’m doing the Rome extension… after that I am travelling to Dublin for a few days before heading back to London to start my Euopean Whirl tour on the 8th of July… Cant wait for this tour though… its my first time travelling and I’m hugely excited!
    Yea I hope there arent too many couples cos im going solo as well LOL

• 25 Mar 2012 Katie! said

Katie!

I just booked this trip! Also travelling solo. Glad I’m not the only one :)

• 25 Mar 2012 sjaneo said

sjaneo

Cool! Can’t wait – just over 2 months till I leave home for Scotland before this tour!!

• 25 Mar 2012 Katie! said

Katie!

Yeah I leave for Hawaii & the USA before heading over to London for this tour! Can not wait!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.