Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Discovery June 23rd 2012

6 Jan 2012 BrookeFelici asked

BrookeFelici

Hi, I'm going on the European Discovery Tour on June 23rd 2012 just wondering who else was going? I'm going by myself and have never travelled overseas before so it'd be nice to chat to a few people that will be on the same tour before I go.
I'm spending 2 days in London beforehand. If anyone else is in a similar situation it would be nice to meet up before the tour? :)

• 6 Jan 2012 Teagan said

Default_avatar

Hi! My husband and I as well as two other friends are going on this tour :) We have a facebook page search Contiki European Discovery June 23 2012 good place to get to know everyone before we go

• 6 Jan 2012 BrookeFelici said

BrookeFelici

Thanks for your response :) Could you please copy the link onto here so I can follow it to your facebook page for the Tour as it is not coming up when I put it in the search?
    Thankyou :)

• 6 Jan 2012 Teagan said

Default_avatar

http://m.facebook.com/?rdr#!/profile.php?id=203694109724135&_user=1772229196
    Let me know if that doesn’t work :)

• 7 Jan 2012 BrookeFelici said

BrookeFelici

I don’t know what i’m doing but I still can’t find it!!! Can you add people on it or is it just a page? If you can add people – please add me Brooke Felici. Thanks :) don’t know how else i’ll be able to see it.

• 18 Jan 2012 Explorer1350565 said

Default_avatar

Hi, I’m also going on this tour and it’s my first trip to Europe
    Will be in London the night before and looking to stay in in Paris for another 2 nights after the tour

• 18 Jan 2012 Explorer1350565 said

Default_avatar

Ps!! I’m also going on my own

• 18 Jan 2012 sjaneo said

sjaneo

Hey Im going on the London to Paris 7 day tour starting June 23rd – going to be in London for 2 days beforehand – I think I get in the afternoon of the 20th. Hopefully lots of people doing different sightseeing things as I’m going on my own. Got soooo much I want to see :)

• 18 Jan 2012 BrookeFelici said

BrookeFelici

I get into london on the 20th also at about 6:50pm. it would be great to catch up before the tour if you would like to? I would like to do heaps of sightseeing also! should be an amzing trip. I’m booked on the hop on/off bus on the 21st and going to madame tuessauds wax museum on the 22nd so if you are doing similar or would like to meet up with me and join in on the sight seeing that would be great :)
    Also a facebook page has been setup so people can get to know eachother before the tour search Contiki European Discovery 23 June and add the group!
    Also feel free to add me on facebook: Brooke Felici :)

• 21 Jan 2012 TennilleG said

TennilleG

Hi, my name is Tennille. I have recently joined to go on this tour! Im very nervous about going as im going by my self and have never been overseas before. Its great to read that other people are also doing this tour by themselves. I look forward to meeting everyone :)

• 21 Jan 2012 Teagan said

Default_avatar

Yay our Facebook page is growing :D

• 24 Apr 2012 Jess said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone, my name is Jess, I am 20 years old from Cairns, Australia. I am also going on the tour alone. I will be in London 2 days before the tour begins, and I am also booked on the hop on hop off bus for those days. Looking forward to it :-)

• 17 May 2012 NicoleB said

NicoleB

Im crossing my fingers I can get the flight I need to go on this particular tour! I think my chances are good!
    Im hoping to meet people & make new friends, explore, drink and have fun!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion