Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Magic Tour September 2012

6 Jan 2012 Amy_Hoppy asked

Amy_Hoppy

I am thinking of booking a European Magic Tour, but have never done Contiki or been to Europe before. Is there enough free time to do my own thing and also how much time is spent travelling? Is it all on a bus? Any help or tips would be appreciated

• 8 Jan 2012 kellym777 said

kellym777

hi amy, i haven’t been to europe before but i have done contiki around america. i couldnt say anything bad about the tour, i felt that it was a good mix of time to yourself and time with the tour manager to see everything. after doing my usa contiki i knew i would do it again because i loved it so much. you will be travelling by bus unless otherwise specified, im booked on the european contrasts tour for september and there are parts of that where travel is by ferry but that is clearly listed on the site information.

• 9 Jan 2012 Amy_Hoppy said

Amy_Hoppy

Thanks Kelly :-)

• 14 Mar 2012 Jamie said

Jamie

Are you still going in September? I’m thinking I might choose the tour it’s either this or Mediterranean highlights!!!!

• 9 Apr 2012 Jamie said

Jamie

I finally made up my mind and decided own Mediterranean highlights!!!! But have fun on your trip!

• 13 Apr 2012 Explorer1201960 said

Default_avatar

Anyone for European magic on september 7th/8th 2012!????

• 13 Apr 2012 Amy_Hoppy said

Amy_Hoppy

thanks Kely and enjoy yours :-)
    we are doing the european magic trip definitely :-) super excited!!

• 22 Apr 2012 Bill0218 said

Bill0218

I am going on the September 21st tour, anyone else going on this date? yes I have already booked.

• 22 Apr 2012 Kay_Massey said

Kay_Massey

I’m looking at the magic or horizon for the end of august… have you booked?

• 20 Aug 2012 Aaron.R said

Aaron.R

I’m going on the European Magic tour starting September 16th , when are you going?

• 3 Sep 2012 Amy_Hoppy said

Amy_Hoppy

Can’t wait for this trip! leaving SA this friday for European magic tour starting 9 September! anyone joining us?

• 9 Sep 2012 Shantel said

Shantel

Hi, I’m going for the tour on the 24/1212………..let us know how it goes! Have fun

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion