Community_discussions_small  

Question

traveling alone ??

6 Jan 2012 Explorer1344085 asked

Default_avatar

Hey im thinking on booking a trip this summer but im a little hesitant as i will be traveling alone, any experiences or comments?

• 6 Jan 2012 BrookeFelici said

BrookeFelici

Hi, I know how you feel. I’ve booked to go to Europe in June by myself on the European Discovery Contiki Tour. It’s a little bit daunting but should be very exciting. From what i’ve looked up about 50% of people doing a contiki tour travel by themselves and there is support set up so you are around people all the time. I say just go for it! Do it why you can so you don’t regret it when you get older :)

• 7 Jan 2012 Courtney :) said

Courtney :)

Hi, i am in the same position, but i thought you only live once so i am just going to do it, so i think you should too :) i have heard you make plenty of friends anyway so i guess you wouldn’t be alone for long anyway :)

• 7 Jan 2012 BrookeFelici said

BrookeFelici

So true :) I’m all booked in and can’t wait to go! What one are you going on? I’m going on june 23rd 2012 on the European Discovery tour :) should be amazing from what ive heard

• 7 Jan 2012 Courtney :) said

Courtney :)

how exciting :) i can’t wait to book! but I’m still undecided on dates but i definitely want to do the european escapade in june july sometime.

• 7 Jan 2012 Explorer1344085 said

Default_avatar

Thanks really you are very right I’m only going to live once and this trip I have been planning for years so I will thake a chance and go. :) hopefully I meet some interesting people while im there. Yaaay I’m excited

• 7 Jan 2012 NurseKara said

NurseKara

I’ve done 4 contiki tours by myself and loved every minute of them. I still keep in touch with all the amazing friends I made. You will have a great time experiencing amazing new sites while making friends. Have a great trip!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.