Community_discussions_small  

Question

RIO CARNIVAL 2012

6 Jan 2012 Eddie G asked

Eddie G

Hey I just booked the 5 day Rio Carnival tour! Anyone else out there book this trip? I am 27 from California.

Eddie

• 10 Jan 2012 NazHeight said

Default_avatar

Hi Eddie, saw your post on the other thread…so glad you posted I was beginning to think I was the only one on the carnival tour!!! Are you actually gonna be in the parade???…cos I am lol! But hey you only live once right.
    Naz

• 10 Jan 2012 Lou Lou said

Lou Lou

Hey Eddie hi NazHeight I’m looking at booking now!

• 10 Jan 2012 Eddie G said

Eddie G

It’s going to be a lot of fun! Yes Naz I am going to be in the parade. Why not if your going to go, go big!

• 28 Jan 2012 AlanSaldana said

Default_avatar

I would recommend going after Carnival to see the main sights. Fewer people.

Veloura

• 10 Feb 2012 AnneD said

Default_avatar

Hi Eddie and NazHeight, I am a Dutch journalist living in Rio and I’m looking for people like you guys who are coming to Rio for the carnival and who are gonna be in the parade! We’d like to do a little interview showing you in your costumes and maybe you’re going to take one last (or first??) samba lesson..? You’d be on Dutch TV and afterwards you can get a copy of the footage of course, shot by a professional cameraman, for free!! Should make a nice souvenir, right? If you’re interested, please send me an email anne.dorst@gmail.com. Thanks very much and have fun!! You’re gonna have an awesome time!!

• 13 Feb 2012 Ch said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,
    I have booked and leaving as soon for this tour. Can’t wait to get there and meet you guys!

• 18 Feb 2012 kvmutl said

Default_avatar

I would recommend going after CARNIVAL, this is best!!)

• 3 Dec 2012 Surge20 said

Surge20

I am thinking of booking this tour for 2013. Could someone tell me how they enjoyed their experience?

Thanks,
    Ed/29/m/Brooklyn NY

• 7 Feb 2013 Jamie said

Jamie

What hotel did you guys stay in, want to do some research before I book?

Thanks

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.