Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Impressions - 5 April 2012

7 Jan 2012 Manda86 asked

Default_avatar

Hi everyone, my boyfriend and I are booked on this tour, and would love to meet some people before hand. Everyone introduce yourself :-) We are from new south wales, are 25 & 30 :-)

• 9 Jan 2012 Dipesh said

Dipesh

Hey…. i am also booked on this tour….I am Dipesh (25) from South Africa :)

• 9 Jan 2012 Jared_SA said

Default_avatar

Hi, Booked on this one too. Jared (25) Also South Africa.

• 9 Jan 2012 Manda86 said

Default_avatar

Hi guys! Glad to know someone else has booked the tour lol. Have either of you travelled with Contiki before?

• 10 Jan 2012 Jared_SA said

Default_avatar

Yes was a bit concerned. Booked all the way back in November and there was no one else up til now. This will be my first time with contiki. Really looking forward to it! How bout you?

• 10 Jan 2012 Manda86 said

Default_avatar

We booked in September lol! Im so excited – we are flying to London a few days early to have a look around. Neither of us have ever been overseas before, so it should be a good experience! It looks like the tour is listed as a definite departure, and it wasn’t before so there must be more people now. I don’t know what to expect on tour lol

• 10 Jan 2012 Dipesh said

Dipesh

We are also flying to London about 5 days before the tour starts :) and yes this is our first contiki tour as well…. also not sure what to expect…. will take it as it comes :)

however, i wonder where everyone else is that booked this tour? or maybe the’re not as excited…. haha
    @Jared van Pretoria af: where do u hang out? in Hatfield sqr :)

Default_avatar

Im flying through to London two days before, going solo. Also my first time overseas but I know it’s going to rock!
    @ Dipesh howzit bru, yea Pretoria. You too? And nah man not much for Hatfield any more but we must grab a beer before it all starts!

• 10 Jan 2012 Dipesh said

Dipesh

Yup… Pretoria as well…. pta east… which area u stay in? we must definitely meet up for a drink before the trip ;)

Default_avatar

I’m in the Zambesi area. Cool man, we’ll make a plan!

• 11 Jan 2012 Manda86 said

Default_avatar

we fly into london on 2 April (leaving australia the day before). Its really not far away now. We should start a facebook page to see if people on there are looking to meet people before…I don’t know how lol. If anyone does start one my name is Amanda Dries – send a request and I will join!

• 11 Jan 2012 Jared_SA said

Default_avatar

Ok will create a group but first add me on fb. Jared Kinnear the only one from SA

• 12 Jan 2012 Jared_SA said

Default_avatar

ok group up. Link = https://www.facebook.com/groups/306987999337755/

• 14 Jan 2012 Booms82 said

Default_avatar

Hello everyone,
    I took the plunge and have booked onto this tour today. I am very excited and as I have never travelled alone before am also slightly nervous. Really looking forward to the trip and will be counting down the days.
    I am from London and live and work here. Although I have been to two of the cities on our tour before, I can’t wait to go again as they are both amazing places to visit.

I will join the facebook page.

Look forward to meeting you all on the trip of a lifetime!!! :) I really, really, really, really can’t wait!!

Bunmi

• 17 Feb 2012 BaDgErMaN said

BaDgErMaN

Hi everyone. Im all booked in for this tour! (Still need to sort my flights :/ haha.)
    Im 25 from Western Australia. The facebook page is a great idea.Ill be in London from the 2nd April so I’d be keen to meet the crew :)

• 17 Feb 2012 BaDgErMaN said

BaDgErMaN

facebook: Zach Allwright
    email: zach.allwright@hotmail.com

• 17 Feb 2012 Jared_SA said

Default_avatar

hey dude, i made a page already. The link is about three comments up. Join

• 17 Feb 2012 SNStark83 said

SNStark83

Hi All! I am also on this tour-just booked about a week ago and staying in Paris after the tour. I am 28 and from the US-Florida. This is my first trip to Europe and also traveling alone! I am going to try and jump on the Facebook group. My email is shannastark@yahoo.com.

• 17 Feb 2012 Jared_SA said

Default_avatar

great stuff, right this way https://www.facebook.com/groups/306987999337755/

• 23 Mar 2012 Suri said

Default_avatar

Hi All…. I have also booked this tour. Finally I have got my UK and europe visas sorted out. I am 26, Engineer, working in Western Australia. I am really excited on my 1st trip to UK and Europe. This will be my 1st contiki tour. I am reaching London on 4th April. I have also booked Cosmos – Central Europe tour starting on 22nd April. See you on facebook. My facebook id is surendra.iitkgp@gmail.com

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.