Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Winter Wanderer: Dec 26th-Jan18th

10 May 2010 Manda said

Default_avatar
Hey all, is anyone else booked for the winter wanderer that starts on dec 26th?? i'm going solo so would love to chat to anyone that is!!!
  • 17 Sep 2010 QueenBee said

Default_avatar

I’m from Berwick and eliza is from heathmont! Both girls haha!

• 17 Sep 2010 Gibbo#23 said

Default_avatar

haha sweet as i cannt wait for this! u have noo idea my cravin to do so much stupid **** n run the biggest muck of my life

hope every1 feels the same

Default_avatar

Definently!! And new years is going to be out of control!

• 17 Sep 2010 Gibbo#23 said

Default_avatar

haha i plan on bein dead before then

• 17 Sep 2010 shelly belly said

Default_avatar

Hi my name is Michelle and i’m coming with 8 of my friends. i’m so excited for the trip and to meet you all…. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Default_avatar

8 friends?? Wow!! That’s massive! Is it for a special occasion? Where are you all from?? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 17 Sep 2010 Explorer1209157 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone, I’m Myf and I’m one of Shell’s 8 friends. There are 9 of us in total. We’re all from Sydney and cannot wait to meet everyone! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 17 Sep 2010 Manda said

Default_avatar

All add me on facebook: mandy4u_06@hotmail.com

I’ll add ya to our event invite Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 18 Sep 2010 Explorer1209320 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone, my names Jarrod, I’m 21 from Sydney, part of the big group. im a big sports nut,love a cold beer n thats abit it… anyone planning on trying to get to any sports games when we;re there?

• 19 Sep 2010 Explorer1209374 said

Default_avatar

Hi Im Geni, also one of Shell’s 8 friends Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    cant wait to get over there

• 7 Oct 2010 Nimi said

Nimi

Hey Guys!
    Im Nimi. Can’t wait to meet everyone! Im a 22 year old Queenslander.

• 7 Oct 2010 Explorer1195076 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone..I’m Nirav, 19 from brisbane…coming with my sis Nimisha on this tour (Nimi from the post above)…should be fun!!!

• 22 Oct 2010 Explorer1177970 said

Default_avatar

Hey my friend Mel and i are coming on this tour too! Im Liv btw Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> so so excited

• 22 Oct 2010 Bunty said

Bunty

Hey all! For those of you on facebook (Who isn’t on facebook these days!!!) that have not found the event for this trip, do a search for “Contiki Winter Wanderer December 2010”. Booooyyaaaa!

• 23 Oct 2010 Explorer1177970 said

Default_avatar

Couldn’t find the facebook group? there were so many though so maybe i just missed it!
    these are our fb’s
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1139865306

http://www.facebook.com/profil…?id=607302850&ref=ts

28 dayssssss! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 24 Oct 2010 QueenBee said

Default_avatar

28 days? are you going over early?
    Where are you from and how old are you guys?
    Not long now!!

• 25 Oct 2010 molly said

Default_avatar

Hi all,

I arrive in London at 6:30AM on 25th December, so if anyone will be at the airport around that time, it would be great if we could catch a taxi together or something to the hostel???
    Also, I’m travelling around europe by myself for three weeks after our tour…if anyone else is sticking around for a bit?

Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 26 Oct 2010 QueenBee said

Default_avatar

Hey Molly,
    Eliza and I are travelling around Europe after contiki for 10 days or so.. We are going back to Paris the day after contiki and going to
    Euro Disney, staying for a few nights, then heading off to Poland and then up to Sweden! Where are you planning on going ?
    We will be in London from the 22nd, so we can meet up on xmas day in the meeting (at night i think).
    SO EXCITED! 7 and a half weeks till take off!

• 27 Oct 2010 Bunty said

Bunty

Explorer1177970: Did you look under events or groups? Ours is under events Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

YAY less than 2 months to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 28 Oct 2010 Explorer1177970 said

Default_avatar

Hey! yep found the fb group so exciting Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    yeah we leave on novemeber 21st and go all around turkey for 2 weeks then to london for the 24/25 so we can have christmas with everyone! thats exciting, we thought wed have a lonely christmas with just us haha then after the trip we stay in london for a week then back to turkey for another two weeks Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->
    wish i were going to sweden! thats so good!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.