Community_discussions_small  

Question

European escapade - September 6th 2012?

8 Jan 2012 Ashlee asked

Ashlee

My friend and I have booked in this trip for my 21st! just wondering who else is going on it?? So excited!! :)

• 11 Jan 2012 Explorer1346872 said

Default_avatar

Hi Ashlee! I’m going on this trip too. When’s your birthday? I’ll be turning 28 on September 11! Im traveling with my boyfriend and another couple. Are you going solo? I did a contiki around America last year solo and it was amazing! Cheers, Deanne :)

• 11 Jan 2012 Explorer1342723 said

Default_avatar

Hi! I’ll be on this trip too. I’m 25, travelling solo and from Canada.
    Can’t wait to meet everyone :)

• 11 Jan 2012 Ashlee said

Ashlee

Hey Deanne! Oh thats great! My birthday is on September 18, so if i figured out correctly we will be in Italy! :) Oh thats awesome! Im travelling with my best friend & for both of us is our first contiki so we are super excited! :) Where are you from? Ashlee :)

Ah how exciting! My friend will be 21 & ill be 20 turning 21 :) So excited for this :)

• 11 Jan 2012 Ashlee said

Ashlee

Is anyone travelling before or after the tour as well?

• 13 Jan 2012 Matty said

Matty

Hey all im Deanne’s b/f we hail from Adelaide, def keen to smash this tour, We are doin a bit of freelancing thru england, Ireland and Scotland prior to the tour then heading to santorini in greece after the tour…

• 13 Jan 2012 Matty said

Matty

just to add, hit us up on FB, then we can get a group going on there that everyone can join…easier than comin on here every time i reckon. My names matthew fighera

• 13 Jan 2012 Ashlee said

Ashlee

Oh awesome! My friend are traveling for 3 months so doing Ibiza & the Greek islands in August and heading to the states after the tour. :)

I’ve already made a fb group for the tour so I’ll add the link on here when I jump on the computer tomorrow but I’ll add you as well :)

• 13 Jan 2012 Ashlee said

Ashlee

Matt I tried to add you but you dont have an add friend button? I did add Deanne though :)

• 13 Jan 2012 Explorer1342723 said

Default_avatar

Hi guys! Add me too. My name is Amrita Guram and this is my first big trip. I took two unplanned weeks off after the tour as well.

• 14 Jan 2012 Ashlee said

Ashlee

Here’s the link for the facebook page for future people to join. Have already added you guys to it :)

http://www.facebook.com/groups/248753235190703/

• 2 Feb 2012 megsvining said

megsvining

hi all, my name’s megan, i’m 18 and i shall be joining you all with my best friend em :) so excited to party all over europe!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion