Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern LA - NY November 22nd 2012?????

9 Jan 2012 Ash088 asked

Default_avatar

Hey All!

Just wondering is anyone booked in for the Grand Southern starting in LA on November 22nd? We have also booked a 3 day LA Explorer starting the 19th.

Ashleigh

• 7 Feb 2012 brooke said

Default_avatar

Hi Ash,

My name is Brooke i have booked on this tour aswell. Where abouts are you from?

• 7 Feb 2012 Ash088 said

Default_avatar

Hi Brooke,

Awesome! I was starting to think i wouldn’t find anyone else lol…I’m from Coffs Harbour NSW. Where abouts are you from?

• 8 Feb 2012 brooke said

Default_avatar

Haha same I was starting to think that it might nt o ahead! I’m from Newcastle so coffs harbor is not that far away:) are u traveling alone? :)

• 8 Feb 2012 Ash088 said

Default_avatar

Oh ok! Not very far at all :) I’m going with one other friend her names Dora, also from Coffs.
    Are you traveling with anyone?

• 8 Feb 2012 brooke said

Default_avatar

Yes I am going alone. It will be great to travel with a friend :)

• 8 Feb 2012 Ash088 said

Default_avatar

Are you arriving a few days early in LA? or staying any extra days in NY? We’re doing the 3 day LA Explorer before the Grand Southern from the 19th – 21st, would be great to catch up with anyone before the tour starts!

• 8 Feb 2012 brooke said

Default_avatar

I fly in on the 19th in LA so would be great to catch up :) I’m also staying in new York for Christmas and New Years so I will be there for a while after the tour :) are u doing anything after the tour?

• 8 Feb 2012 Ash088 said

Default_avatar

Pre tour catch up / meet is on the cards then :) oh ok, cool we will be staying in NY for 2 extra nights after the tour so 3 days :)

• 25 Apr 2012 Rebecca said

Default_avatar

Hey. I’ve booked this tour :) I’ve be arriving in LA early November, spending about a week near Chicargo before flying back to LA to spend sometime before the tour. I’m going to do the NY explorer at the end and am going alone :)

• 3 May 2012 SamAUS said

SamAUS

Hey!! My boyfriend and I are doing this trip and were flying into America in early november to spend some time in. San Francisco before the tour starts well be in la from about the 17th. And staying in new York after the trip for Xmas and new years too. Were both from Hobart tas.

• 5 Jun 2012 Danni said

Default_avatar

Hi There! My boyfriend and I have also booked for this tour…. We arrive in LA on the 17th Nov for a few extra days before the tour then we stay in NY for 9 nights and go back to Vegas on 26th Dec for New Years. We are both from Perth AUS and it’s our first Contiki :)

• 14 Sep 2012 *LeaBris* said

*LeaBris*

Hello lovely people!!
    My names Leanne and i’m from Brisbane! So glad to find so fellow travellers going on this tour!
    Brooke, i too fly into LA on the 19th….hopefully we all have a chance to check up before the tour starts??
    Can’t wait! Not long to go now :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response over 2 years

This question was posted about almost 3 years ago. It has been discussed 12 times.

6 people are following this discussion.

• Default_avatar
  • Default_avatar
  • Default_avatar
  • SamAUS
  • Default_avatar
  • *LeaBris*

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.