Community_discussions_small  

Comment

London and Paris departing 11 June 2011

10 May 2010 ** Ash ** said

Default_avatar
Hi! This will be my first Contiki Tour, and I'm going solo! Anyone else doing this tour? Smiler
  • 15 Mar 2011 Tran* said

Tran*

Hi Ash,i’ll be on this tour as well flying solo too :)

• 6 Apr 2011 Explorer1243067 said

Default_avatar

G’day ill be there too, where r u guys from?
    flying solo aswell

• 6 Apr 2011 Tran* said

Tran*

Hi I’m from South Africa and what about you? This is my first time out of the country really excited :)

• 6 Apr 2011 joe1985 said

joe1985

hi im Joe from Melbourne Australia, where you from??

• 7 Apr 2011 Explorer1243067 said

Default_avatar

Im from Sydney, only just over 2 months till our trip, how exciting!
    if you dont mind me asking, is Tran short for something?

• 7 Apr 2011 Tran* said

Tran*

short for – - → Trenel* and ur name? :) is this your first time travelling to London?

• 8 Apr 2011 Explorer1243067 said

Default_avatar

my name is Greg, nice to meet you :) yeah its my first time to london but it will be my second overseas holiday.
    What about your self? first time aswell? whats south africa like?

• 21 Apr 2011 Linsey K said

Linsey K

Hey everyone I am Linsey and I am taking the London-Paris trip as well

• 21 Apr 2011 Explorer1243067 said

Default_avatar

G’day Linsey, how r u mate? you excited aswell? is anyone else doing the rome extention?

• 22 Apr 2011 Linsey K said

Linsey K

I am wicked excited for this trip!!! I am not doing the rome extention…..I am headed to Ireland for another tour after.

• 22 Apr 2011 Explorer1243067 said

Default_avatar

good onya Linsey, Ireland should be great fun! i wanted to go there this time but it just wasnt gonna happen, maybe next time.
    So are you arriving the day of the tour or abit earlier?

Linsey K

I am arriving in London on the 9th….when are you arriving…..where are you from

• 22 Apr 2011 Explorer1243067 said

Default_avatar

ill be getting there on the 11th so youll have a 2 day head start on me lol, yeah im from sydney, Australia. What about yourself? where are you from?

Linsey K

I am from Arizona, USA…..why don’t you have a picture or your name up…..how am I suppose to know who I have been talking to once we start our tour?

• 23 Apr 2011 Explorer1243067 said

Default_avatar

hahaha well my name is Greg and i dont put photos up on the internet because i dont trust the internet but if you really want to ruin the suprise i can add u on facebook if you like

• 23 Apr 2011 Linsey K said

Linsey K

We can leave it a surprise…..so what made you choose this tour

• 25 Apr 2011 Explorer1243067 said

Default_avatar

well after my last trip i caught the travel bug which made me wanna do more travelling also i love landmarks so ive always wanted see buckingham place, the colleseium, effile tower, so i thought why not. what about yourself? what made you decide to go?

• 25 Apr 2011 Linsey K said

Linsey K

I love history so I am excited just to go somewhere that has more that 50 years of history….I live in Arizona and we were one of the last states so we have almost no history here. Also I have always wanted to go to London and I figured it would be the best place to travel international first since we speak the same language. I also love landmarks…..so I will be taking millions of pictures! So do you have everything all packed up and ready to go? I will probably wait till the last minute….I have always been that way

• 25 Apr 2011 Explorer1243067 said

Default_avatar

oh yeah im a history buff aswell, i can understand what ya mean, being from Australia where at most things are 200 years old which is reasonably young compared to other countries.
    but yeah i just love history my main focus is Australian history but im facinated about major historic events and i just love stories behind things thats why im so excited to see the mona lisa, colluseium etc
    hahah well ill be taking a million + 1 pictures lol
    nah mate, im a last minute bloke, its doesnt take me long to pack, just a few clothes, toothbrush and my passport and im sweet lol so is this your first time overseas? what else are you excited to see? looking foward to having a few beers at the pub? lol

• 26 Apr 2011 joe1985 said

joe1985

Hey guys can’t wait not long now will be arriving on 9th can’t wait to meet up seeyou soooooon!!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion