Community_discussions_small  

Comment

London and Paris departing 11 June 2011

10 May 2010 ** Ash ** said

Default_avatar
Hi! This will be my first Contiki Tour, and I'm going solo! Anyone else doing this tour? Smiler
  • 26 Apr 2011 Linsey K said

Linsey K

I love art….I took a art history class in college and I fell in love with it….I am excited to see all the beautiful paintings/sculptures in the lourve….I have been to Canada and Mexico….but this will be my first time over an ocean so yes this is my first overseas adventure. I am excited to see the Moulin Rouge and where Louis the XIV was beheaded. I am definately looking forward to having a few beers at a real english pub….also have some Guinness while I am in Ireland. I actually had a dream last night that I waited too long to pack and I missed my flight. I am the most excited to just be somewhere else for awhile and see how other cultures live. And to eat some good vegan food, London has some good looking vegan restaurants!

• 27 Apr 2011 Explorer1243067 said

Default_avatar

vegan? wow ive never met someone who is vegan before, should be interesting lol
    oh yeah me too, 2 weeks off work cant come soon enough the days are really dragging on lately its like waiting for christmas!
    Guinness? never tried it before so i’ll guess it will be my shout for the first few then :)
    i havn’t had that dream yet but knowing my luck i’ll probably forget my passport or something important.
    i heard london has some great steak restaurants aswell ;) lol
    whats Canada like? my mum has always wanted to go. are you flying solo on this adventure?

• 28 Apr 2011 rimini said

rimini

my husband and I are doing this tour. We are doing the rome extension as well!

• 3 May 2011 Linsey K said

Linsey K

Hello Rimini, welcome to the group what are your names? Greg – I am vegetarian, but I love vegan food. Well we will have to go out to a pub and I will introduce you to Guinness. I had another crazy dream that my mom packed for me and I ended up with all old lady clothes. I will be solo. Canada was absolutely beautiful, but we only went to Victoria which has amazing weather all year long. I did not go to the snow parts. How old is everyone?!?!?!

• 3 May 2011 rimini said

rimini

My name is Ashley and my husbands name is Jason. We are from Illinois. We are 27

• 3 May 2011 Explorer1243067 said

Default_avatar

ah i see, cool i cant wait for my guiness introduction, haha you have some crazy dreams.
    I can’t believe its only next month, getting very exciting. Canada sounds lovely might put it on my list.
    G’day Ashley and Jason!
    btw im 22, u?

• 3 May 2011 joe1985 said

joe1985

Hey Greg how are you? I’m Joe 25 from Melbourne only 4 weeks left geez I leave on the 8th June when you getting to London?

• 3 May 2011 joe1985 said

joe1985

Hi Ashley and Jason hope you guys are well can’t wait for the tour I’m Joe from Melbourne Australia seeyou soon k

• 3 May 2011 rimini said

rimini

does everyone have facebook? maybe we can make a group on there….

• 4 May 2011 Explorer1243067 said

Default_avatar

who doesnt? lol

• 4 May 2011 Linsey K said

Linsey K

I am 25 from Arizona, USA. Hello Ashley and Jason good to meet you. You can all look for me on facebook. Linsey Koontz I think I am the only one. Ashley – When are you two arriving in London?

• 5 May 2011 Explorer1243067 said

Default_avatar

i just added you on facebook Linsey

• 25 May 2011 Tran* said

Tran*

hi all!
    16days to go and counting is everyone getting excited yet :)

• 26 May 2011 nicole.i said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Nicole and I just booked the trip! I decided to be a little spontaneous and do something nice for myself. I am also travelling solo!

Can’t wait, you all seem so nice!

• 26 May 2011 Benjamin Low said

Benjamin Low

Do anyone knows what time will we arrive in London on the 20th June?

• 26 May 2011 Tran* said

Tran*

Hi guys:)

@Nicole where will you be flying from and when are you arriving in London ??? im sure that this is going to be an insane trip well we better make it one cause I’m really looking forward to it :)

@Benjamin I know that the trip ends in Paris on the 17th June and we have to arrange our on transportation back to London if we want to head back that is, have you maybe boooked an extention ???

• 26 May 2011 Benjamin Low said

Benjamin Low

Hi Tran, mmmm.. is this the European Horizon itinerary? the dates are from 11Jun – 19Jun, which they will bring us back to London on the 20th.

• 26 May 2011 nicole.i said

Default_avatar

Hi Tran, I am flying in from Toronto (I am from Oakville, Ontario) and I will be arriving in London July 11th at noon! Here’s to hoping we have some nice weather on our trip!

• 26 May 2011 Linsey K said

Linsey K

benjamin this is london and paris trip only you are on a different tour.

Nicole and Tran nice to meet you, we are all excited for this!

Tran when do you arrive?

• 26 May 2011 Linsey K said

Linsey K

by the way Nicole and Tran you can add me on facebook if you have one, also how old are you girls?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion