Community_discussions_small  

Comment

London and Paris departing 11 June 2011

10 May 2010 ** Ash ** said

Default_avatar
Hi! This will be my first Contiki Tour, and I'm going solo! Anyone else doing this tour? Smiler
  • 26 May 2011 nicole.i said

Default_avatar

Hey Linsey, I am 22 and yupp I just added you to Facebook!
    I hope I have some company who is wiling to line up early at Louvre with me!
    I can’t believe how soon our trip is, I have dreamed of going to Paris for as long as I can remember.

• 26 May 2011 Linsey K said

Linsey K

I have a paris themed room….I have wanted to go forever…I am 25 and I am soooo down getting up early with you to go see the louvre, I LOVE ART!

• 26 May 2011 joe1985 said

joe1985

Hey Nicole,
    Im Joe 25 from Melbourne Australia, not long to go now SOOOOOOO excited.
    Can’t wait to meet up, im going solo as well.
    Seeya soon

• 27 May 2011 joe1985 said

joe1985

are you on facebook by the way Nicole, when do you arrive I arrive the 9th June

• 27 May 2011 nicole.i said

Default_avatar

Hi Joe, I do have Facebook you can find me through Linsey. And I am arriving on the 11th at noon at Heathrow. Ashley, I have also just added you to Facebook!

• 27 May 2011 joe1985 said

joe1985

cool can’t wait yup I added you

• 27 May 2011 Tran* said

Tran*

@ Lindsey i arrive on the 11th at about 6ish in the morn so i’ll have sum free time before the tour kicks off are you going to be in london by then maybe we can meet up when i get there if you like? btw im 21,going to add you on facebook now (Trenel Singh-dats me:)

• 27 May 2011 Tran* said

Tran*

@Nicole i plan on getting very little sleep on our trip :) so you can count me in for any of your early morning adventures! theres no way any off us can sleep in Paris right!!!!!! :) it all seemz so amaze!!!!!

• 30 May 2011 joe1985 said

joe1985

Hey Nicole, I havent heard from you I added you on facebook?
    Im up for any of your early morn adventures as well, count me in

• 30 May 2011 nicole.i said

Default_avatar

I am loving everyone’s enthusiasm! So excited to get this started!

• 30 May 2011 Linsey K said

Linsey K

Nicole I am excited to get this started….also I for an answer about sharing a room I guess it was suppose to be done when we booked the trip but I bet we can work something out once we get there!

• 3 Jun 2011 Explorer1243067 said

Default_avatar

g’day nicole,
    how are you? im Greg from sydney im very excited its only a few days!!! i just added you on facebook as well
    can’t wait to see all of you!

• 7 Jun 2011 Arpithicus said

Arpithicus

Hello all. My wife and I are going on this trip as well. I am happy to see all the excitement on this board because we both are all sorts of excited as well. My name is Michael and my wives name is Katherine, our last name is Arp so feel free to facebook us. Is anyone doing the Stonehenge excursion, I am looking forward to that part the most. Did everyone exchange money already? I hope people are still checking this…

• 7 Jun 2011 Linsey K said

Linsey K

Hey Michael and Katherine I am happy to see new people on here! A lot of us have been talking and we are all wicked excited….where are you guys from?

Linsey K

I am definitely doing stonehenge and I am going to Exchange money when I get to the airport

Arpithicus

Hello Linsey. We are from the arm pit of America, New Jersey. This is Michael by the way I updated my profile, hence the name change on the post. Linsey, if you have AAA they will exchange money for free but don’t make the same mistake I did. England does not accept Euros, so now I have more money that looks like monopoly money. See everyone on the 11th at 6pm. We will be arriving at 9 Am on Saturday and don’t quite know what we are doing yet. Anyone have any plans for early Saturday morning?

• 7 Jun 2011 Kat said

Kat

Hey everyone!! I’m Katherine (or you can just call me Kat) – Mike’s wife. I’m glad to see that people are still writing on the boards. 4 days to go!

Linsey K

I am pretty sure the queens birthday celebration is on that Saturday so I will be down at buckingham palace in the early morning

Arpithicus

That sounds awesome. We might check that out.

• 21 Jun 2011 Dreamings said

Dreamings

how was the trip?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion