Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Escapade 15th May 2012!!

9 Jan 2012 amber-lee! asked

Default_avatar

So myself and 2 of my good friends are doing the European Escade on the 15th of May! Would love to know who else will be doing the same tour. Speak to me guys!!!

• 1 Feb 2012 Cass said

Cass

Hi Amber,
    I’m booked in for this tour, but I am travelling solo, so I need some friends! The trip looks so awesome, I can’t wait! I’m from Melbourne, where are you guys from?
    Cassie :)

• 1 Feb 2012 amber-lee! said

Default_avatar

Hii Assie! The three of us are from Melbourne also. Where abiuts in Melbourne are you from? :)

• 2 Feb 2012 Cass said

Cass

I’m from the Mornington Peninsula, what about you? Have you done any other contiki tours before?

• 2 Feb 2012 amber-lee! said

Default_avatar

Haha we are also from mornington peninsula! Non of us have done contiki before but cannot wait too it. We are going in to do the Greek islands contiki for 10 days after this one. How old are you Cassie? :)

• 2 Feb 2012 Cass said

Cass

You’re kidding! That’s so funny! I’m 27, how old are you? I’ve never done contiki before either. I’m not sure what I’m going to do after the tour, I might do another one or Scotland and Ireland. Greek Islands will be amazing :)

• 2 Feb 2012 amber-lee! said

Default_avatar

2 of us are 21 and one of the girls are 22! We can be your friends :) haha

• 3 Feb 2012 Cass said

Cass

haha thanks friends! Sorry I’m so old but I’m still fun! :p

• 3 Feb 2012 amber-lee! said

Default_avatar

Hahaha no age is too old! You’ll be right, it’s going to be so much fun! I can’t beleive we are all from mornington peninsula! We are from berwick :)

• 5 Feb 2012 Cass said

Cass

Yeah, so much fun! I’m in Mt. Martha :)

• 6 Feb 2012 amber-lee! said

Default_avatar

Oh cool, not very far away at all! :) it’s 3 month today until we leave!

• 23 Mar 2012 Mo said

Mo

Myself and 4 friends from Ontario, Canada will be joining the Escapade on May 15th!!

• 29 Mar 2012 amber-lee! said

Default_avatar

Hi Mo, Awesome news :) will we be seeing you guys at the Royal National the night before it kicks off?

• 30 Mar 2012 Sarah said

Default_avatar

finally found people on the same tour!! Myself and 3 friends will also be on this tour! We’re all 21 from NSW, Australia :)

• 30 Mar 2012 Sarah said

Default_avatar

finally found people on the same tour!! Myself and 3 friends will also be on this tour! We’re all 21 from NSW, Australia :)

• 30 Mar 2012 Mo said

Mo

Amber: yes, we are in London early on the 12th and will be meeting up with the tour on the Monday.
    Sarah: glad to see you found us, what are your plans before and after the trip?

• 2 Apr 2012 sirdanni said

Default_avatar

I too am attending this tour! I’m going with Sarah ^^ :D

• 2 Apr 2012 Chloe said

Default_avatar

Me too! I’m going with Sarah and Danni :D Sooo excited!

• 3 Apr 2012 Sarah said

Default_avatar

we arrive in London on the 12th so we have a few days in London before hand and a week after Contiki finishes :)

• 3 Apr 2012 Mo said

Mo

Yea same, we get to London on the morning of the 12th and get to spend a couple days there before the trip starts. What airport are you flying into on the 12th and have you found a hostel for two nights?

• 10 Apr 2012 Filly said

Default_avatar

I’ll be travelling with Mo! We all got our packages in the mail today… Can’t wait for the trip!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response over 2 years

This question was posted about almost 3 years ago. It has been discussed 28 times.

10 people are following this discussion.

• Default_avatar
  • Cass
  • Default_avatar
  • Default_avatar
  • Default_avatar
  • Default_avatar
  • Matt
  • Default_avatar
  • Default_avatar
  • Default_avatar

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.