Community_discussions_small  

Question

Euro Explorer- MYKONOS VS. ISLE CRUISING?

10 Jan 2012 LW00DScontiki asked

LW00DScontiki

A few days leading to wild nights on Mykonos vs. heading back to the ship and exploring them all!? What do you guys think? Help me decide!:)

• 14 Jan 2012 StephHluchan said

StephHluchan

Hi Lindsay, i’m interested in going on the European Explorer + Greek Island Cruising option departing London 3rd June 2012. Went to the travel agent today and waiting to receive my quote. I’ve heard lots of positive feedback about the cruising option – you get to see & experience a lot more of Greece, the fabulous beaches, history & culture than you do in Mykonos. I’m 24 and this will be my first big trip travelling solo. Initially felt a bit anxious about the prospect of travelling solo, but i’m sure it will be an adventure of a lifetime! Hope to meet some amazing people and make some lasting friendships :)

Steph :)

• 18 Jan 2012 LW00DScontiki said

LW00DScontiki

Hey Steph! Thanks for your input. We are on the same page and I absolutely agree…. As apprehensive I may be in regards to traveling solo, being that I will just have turned 26 and this will be my first time abroad, I think I better go for it…and go big! Trip of a lifetime, most definitely. My brother’s wedding is June 2 so unfortunately the 3rd is not an option for me. I am looking at the departure date June 22…. hoping to book within the next couple of weeks!

• 19 Jan 2012 StephHluchan said

StephHluchan

Hey Lindsay! You’re most welcome :) That sounds like a fantastic plan and I am sure you will have an amazing time on this big trip. I ended up booking my trip yesterday, i’ll be going on the tour departing August 12 to 13 September 2012. I changed my initial plans due to work commitments and I’m very excited about embarking on this trip! Will be spending a couple of days in London prior to the trip, so I can explore and adjust to the time zone & will also celebrate my 25th birthday in London :) Also congratulations to your
    brother! I think if you book within the next couple of weeks, you might get the discount for booking your trip early.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion