Community_discussions_small  

Comment

flight costs

11 Nov 2007 Amanda said

Default_avatar
hey im from hamilton ontario canada about an hour outside of toronto i was wondering how much flights cost to go to sydney, my friend and i are looking into the reefs and rainforest tour for june maybe!
  • 15 Nov 2007 MJ said

Default_avatar

hey amanda you can check out and see what quantas has or I usually use www.kayak.com to check for prices ect…

• 16 Nov 2007 said

Default_avatar

Hi,

I’m from Thunder Bay On. I booked my flight through contiki and I paid $2900 for round trip. From Hamilton it would probably be a little cheaper because you have 1 less flight. You don’t have to book through contiki, but I do recommend flying with Qantas, as it is a smooth flight, and a safe airliner. I went in July, so it is their winter so I can’t see the flights being more expensive than any other time of the year.

• 19 Nov 2007 gracesc said

Default_avatar

you might wanna check with the flight centre or travel cuts (if you’re using a travel agent), otherwise do some comparison shopping on expedia.ca

• 20 Nov 2007 Dave said

Default_avatar

Hey Trina K, I was wondering if the airline serves meals on board. Most flights discontinued it. But for flights involving many hours in the air, I was wondering if it is different.

quote:
    Originally posted by Trina K.:
    Hi,

I’m from Thunder Bay On. I booked my flight through contiki and I paid $2900 for round trip. From Hamilton it would probably be a little cheaper because you have 1 less flight. You don’t have to book through contiki, but I do recommend flying with Qantas, as it is a smooth flight, and a safe airliner. I went in July, so it is their winter so I can’t see the flights being more expensive than any other time of the year.

• 20 Nov 2007 said

Default_avatar

Hi Dave,

Yes, at least on Qantas, it does serve meals, you get a dinner, a snack, and then breakfast just before arriving, and unlimited beverages. So, for the international flight there is, but most domestic flights do not include them. For the 14 hour one there is no worries for that.

HOpe that helps,

Trina

• 22 Nov 2007 PH_girl1977 said

Default_avatar

For domestic Quantas flights at least from Sydney to Darwin and from Alice Springs to Sydney you get a complete hot meal. :-) Sorry don’t know about other flights…

Greets,

Päivi

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.