Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Highlights Starting London sept 9th 2012

11 Jan 2012 MiSs.RhEa asked

MiSs.RhEa

Hey , my friend and I booked our European Highlights tour for september 8th (starts in London on the 9th). Just wanting to see who else is going. We are planning on getting to London a few days before just in case as we are coming from Canada and we just wanted to see if anyone else is planning on doing the same
We are both REALLY excited about this trip and are hoping to meet some awesome people.

• 28 Jan 2012 ZeenyD said

ZeenyD

Hi there , My friend and I are booked as well, We’ll be arriving in London on the 8th and staying at Royal National. When do you arrive in London ? Where will you be staying ? We both also really excited about this trip :-) Look forward to meeting with you and the rest of the group. Is this your first Contiki ?

• 29 Jan 2012 MiSs.RhEa said

MiSs.RhEa

We are planning on coming over on the 7th , we haven’t decided where we want to stay, probably in a hostel. Ya this is our frist time with Contiki, how about you ?

• 15 Mar 2012 Jamie said

Jamie

I’ll see you there the trip starts on the 10th but I’ll be traveling from the 8th. I wonder who else is going?

• 15 Mar 2012 Jamie said

Jamie

I’m leaving the US on the 8th

• 16 Mar 2012 KathrynJoyce said

KathrynJoyce

Hi guys, my names Kathryn from Australia!

My friend and I have booked for this tour, its my first time over seas!!!

We will be in London for 5 days prior to the start of the tour, so hopefully we can meet
    some of you before it all starts!

I am soooo excited!! I don’t know what to expect!! cannot wait!

If any of you guys have done this before and have any tips, would be awesome!!!!

Cheers

• 30 Mar 2012 Rach said

Rach

Hey peeps – am on this tour too! I fly into Paris and pick the tour up there that first night – cheaper for me as from NZ. There is another thread about this tour too. Cool to be in touch with others on this trip…will be a blast :-)

• 30 Mar 2012 Rach said

Rach

Oops – just read date, maybe I’m confused – I pick up the Contiki in Paris on 10/09/2012 – is this the same tour?

• 9 Apr 2012 Jamie said

Jamie

I finally made up my mind and decided own Mediterranean highlights!!!! But have fun on your trip!

• 11 Apr 2012 MiSs.RhEa said

MiSs.RhEa

hey all! my friend and i are staying in a hostel in london a few days before the trip (not sure which hostel yet)…is anyone going to in london early to meet for drinks! also, we are staying in amsterdam a few days after the trip ends instead of going back to london…anyone staying in amsterdam!?

• 6 Aug 2012 KathrynJoyce said

KathrynJoyce

Hey, my friend and I are staying an extra night in Amsterdam when the tour ends as well, then we are heading back to Paris for the end of the trip.

Cant wait :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.