Community_discussions_small  

Question

european magic march 2012

11 Jan 2012 ksharps asked

ksharps

My friend Jessica are going on this tour and wanted to know who else is doing the same tour! Let us know! Our dates are March 17th-25th 2012

• 20 Jan 2012 Monty said

Monty

I am in the process of setting this trip up! March 15th-25th.

• 20 Jan 2012 ksharps said

ksharps

Yay that is awesome news! We are flying out of ATL on the 15th and should get to London around noon…and then of course be heading out to the pubs haha so glad to hear someone else is coming!

• 20 Jan 2012 Monty said

Monty

I’ll be flying out of California. Not really sure of the time yet, but once the flight situation is figured out i’ll let you know! Good call on the pubs, I will definitely meet up with you both once I arrive!

• 20 Jan 2012 Monty said

Monty

By the way my name is Monty :)

• 20 Jan 2012 ksharps said

ksharps

haha yeah I got that, I’m Kristin and Jess should join the convo soon…is anyone else you know thinking about coming?

• 20 Jan 2012 Monty said

Monty

Unfortunately no, all of my friends either do not have the time or money.

• 21 Jan 2012 Sohini said

Sohini

Hi Kristen, Jess and Monty.. My name is Sohini and I’m from Johannesburg, South Africa. 2 of my friends (Avasha and Tashmeen) and I are doing the European Magic tour from 17th to 25th March. We arrive in London on the 15th as well. Cant wait! Looking forward to meeting you all! :)

• 22 Jan 2012 ksharps said

ksharps

Hi Sohini! So glad you joined the discussion! I’m can not wait for this trip!! we’ll all have to exchange contact info when it gets closer so we can all celebrate the first day with a pint together! Little over a month left til we go!

• 22 Jan 2012 Sohini said

Sohini

Hey Kristin.. :) So looking forward to it as well! Will definately get eachother’s details for pre-tour drinks! Yay!! The countdown has begun!! :D

• 22 Jan 2012 Monty said

Monty

Hey Sohini, can’t wait to meet you and your friends! My flight is pretty much set. Looks like I’ll be there around 3pm on the 16th! Exchanging contact info is a good idea, can’t wait!

• 27 Jan 2012 Monty said

Monty

Well today was the day my trip was supposed to be booked but it looks like it is now full. It was nice meeting everyone. Have a good time!

• 16 Feb 2012 Storm said

Storm

Hi There… Sheri and I are also on the trip! cant wait! 1 month to go :D

• 16 Feb 2012 Monty said

Monty

So my friend and I just booked a very similar tour on Contiki’s sister company Brendan tours (European Highlights). We’ll be in London on March 16th and Amsterdam on the 17th. If anyone from the Contiki tour wants to meet up, let me know! I think our tour is an older crowd =).

• 22 Feb 2012 Explorer1307344 said

Explorer1307344

Hello :)) Storm & I also doing this trip. Counting down the days. We arrive in London on the 14th :)
    So looking forward to meeting all of you! Yay!!
    :D

• 22 Feb 2012 ksharps said

ksharps

Hi Storm and Sheri! Glad to know more people coming! Only a few more weeks!

Monty- Thats awesome that you found another tour! we can definitely meet up with yall on the 16th!

• 26 Feb 2012 JessNoir said

JessNoir

I am so glad I found this question, I was worried this tour was going to be pretty empty!

• 26 Feb 2012 Lesley said

Lesley

Hi everyone! My sister Nicole & I are also doing this tour! We’re both Australian, however my sister is currently living in Germany. We are flying into London on the 15th also! Look forward to meeting you all in just under 3 weeks! :)

• 27 Feb 2012 Storm said

Storm

Awesome we quite a few :) its going to be a blast! hope you girls are ready to party :D

• 6 Mar 2012 Gabriel said

Gabriel

I will be there, 10 days to go!

• 7 Mar 2012 Ally said

Ally

Hello everyone! I’m flying out of Boston, MA on the 15th. I ‘m looking forward to meeting everyone :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.