Community_discussions_small  

Question

european magic march 2012

11 Jan 2012 ksharps asked

ksharps

My friend Jessica are going on this tour and wanted to know who else is doing the same tour! Let us know! Our dates are March 17th-25th 2012

• 7 Mar 2012 ksharps said

ksharps

It’s getting so close and I can’t wait to meet everyone! Does everyone know around what time they are getting there? I know Jess and I will get in at 12 so we should be at the hotel by 12:30 or 1:00 pm on the 16th. I’ll do a little research and maybe we can all meet up at a pub with in walking distance of the hotel…we are staying at the Imperial. Let me what yall think of that/ when you are getting in!

• 7 Mar 2012 Gabriel said

Gabriel

Ill be there around 1 as well

• 8 Mar 2012 tashmeenk said

Default_avatar

Few more days everyone! Can’t wait! Can’t wait!

• 8 Mar 2012 Shashana said

Shashana

Hi everyone! I’ve been searching the forums for a while for anyone who may be on this trip, I’m glad I finally found this page. I’ll be flying out of DC on the 15th, I’m looking forward to meeting you all…can’t wait!

• 8 Mar 2012 Gabriel said

Gabriel

I am pretty sure we meet as a group at 6, yet I will check on some local pubs to visit before then.

• 9 Mar 2012 tashmeenk said

Default_avatar

I still don’t know how much warm stuff to pack! I’m coming from a durban summer (32°C here) so I know I’m going to freeze to death! I’ll need lots of local pubs to warm me up asap :)

• 13 Mar 2012 Gabriel said

Gabriel

ksharps, I am going to ask what the locals recommend for a good pub when I arrive. I found one a few blocks away on google maps.

• 14 Mar 2012 Monty said

Monty

My friend and I are arriving on the 16th around 2pm. We are staying at the Hilton Olympia which is about 15 minutes away from all of you. If anyone would like to meet up at the pubs email us! Montyyoung85@hotmail.com

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.