Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Berlin and Prague plus Vienna - June 1-10, 2012

11 Jan 2012 Beemish said

Beemish

Hi all,
My name is Brandon and I have been looking for a forum for this trip, but I couldn't find it. Anyway, it would be great to hear from people in advance of the trip. I have been to Europe, but none of these countries, and this will be my first ever Contiki. I'm from the west coast of Canada and when I have a few drinks with people I like to grab a guitar and play some singalong songs like older Radiohead :) Anyways, looking forward to meeting you all!

• 25 Mar 2012 Kristen429 said

Kristen429

Hey! I just booked this trip too, but I’m going all the way through to Budapest. This will be my 3rd Contiki, I’m so very ready for the break!

• 7 Apr 2012 PaulNic said

PaulNic

Hey guys I am on this trip as well…This is my first Contiki and I am coming with two mates – we are all from South Australia. We are finishing up in Vienna. Good to see there will be at least two others on the tour!!

• 7 Apr 2012 Beemish said

Beemish

Hey! This will be my first-ever contiki and I have no idea what to expect.

• 15 May 2012 Kevin_cali said

Kevin_cali

Good to know we will have other first timers as well as pros on the trip. 1st timer myself as well. Hopefully it will be as fun as I am hoping and then there can be Oktoberfest in my future :)

• 24 Feb 2014 TorontoShaun72 said

TorontoShaun72

How was the trip?? im hoping to go this may! any good tips??

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion