Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone on the Italian Espresso Tour Starting 5/11?

11 Jan 2012 Explorer1347085 asked

Default_avatar

My husband and I just booked the Italian Espresso Tour that starts on 5/11/2012. Is anyone else booked?

• 24 Jan 2012 TravelShrink said

TravelShrink

I’m waiting to get vacation time approved, before i book this trip. it looks so amazing! im going to be solo, and may skip over to Belgium and Paris on my way back (its only $150 for the flight ) so excited !

• 1 Feb 2012 lynsdaykf said

Default_avatar

I just booked this tour for my spouse and I as well. We are really looking forward to it. Where are you flying in from?

• 1 Feb 2012 lynsdaykf said

Default_avatar

I just booked this tour for my spouse and I as well. We are really looking forward to it. Where are you flying in from?

• 1 Feb 2012 Pete said

Pete

Hi guys,
    Pete from Sydney. We’re beta testing an online postcard site so you can send your postcards straight to facebook or email. yay, no more stamps. There’s postcards from the places you’re going so please check it out and I welcome your feedback. www.ThePerfectPostcard.com
    Thanks guys.
    Safe travels!

• 13 Feb 2012 Monique said

Monique

I will be on this tour as well.. I will be joing the group solo… flying to Rome from Ottawa!

• 15 Feb 2012 Explorer1347085 said

Default_avatar

It’s great to see so many people are booking. Really looking forward to it. My husband and I are coming in from New York and have a direct flight to Rome. This will be my second contiki tour and my husband’s first. Would love to hear more about everyone! My name is Jackie and my husband is Joe. (Just less than three months to go!)

• 9 Mar 2012 karma.k said

karma.k

I will be doing this tour in September. Really looking forward to it. :)

• 6 May 2013 h_megumi said

h_megumi

Hi All!! I am joining this trip Solo. Flying from Malaysia and will be reaching Rome airport on May 11, 13:15. Please let me know if you want to catch a taxi/rental car together to the hotel.

• 6 May 2013 Sierra said

Sierra

I’m joining this trip too! Flying solo from Washington, DC. Is anyone planning on additional traveling after the tours end?

• 7 May 2013 SaraM25 said

Default_avatar

I will be on this tour. Flying solo from Montreal, QC on May 11th directly to Rome. Can’t wait!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion