Community_discussions_small  

Question

Asian Adventure December 16, 2012 anyone??

11 Jan 2012 jpeaks asked

jpeaks

Hey!

Anyone doing the Asian Adventure December 16, 2012?? I will be booking within the next few days...

• 7 Mar 2012 Ddannie said

Ddannie

ive been thinking about doing the 23ed of dec!.. being in asia during christmas and new years!.. :)

• 10 Mar 2012 imurinho said

Default_avatar

hey guys ,definately doing the tour on the 23rd of December hey can’t wait :)

• 11 Jul 2012 TimBateup said

TimBateup

Yeah, I was looking at doing this trip over Christmas and NYE as well – it’d be amazing!! Have any of you booked? Are you guys travelling alone or with friends?

• 12 Jul 2012 jpeaks said

jpeaks

hey! the reason I was thinking Dec 16 was b/c then the tours over and I can go to the place of my choosing to celebrate new years..I think I’m going to opt for a different company though that has a higher age bracket..I’m going to celebrate my 30th bday while away and kinda want to be around a bit of an older crowd whereas here i’d BE the older crowd lol!
    I hear it’s a wonderful tour though! if you can while you’re there, make sure you go to Bali as well!! SO beautiful!!! Have a great time everyone!!! Cheers from Canada :)

• 12 Jul 2012 TimBateup said

TimBateup

I just turned 29 and would still do Contiki. Have done a few in the past being 26 and 27 years old and still enjoyed them thoroughly!! I’ve also gone Intrepid – they cater for all ages groups. My tour had a mix of kids, people our age and oldies. While a lot more tame, it was still good fun! Overall though – Contiki for a bit more excitement, fun and friendships! I wouldn’t let age bother you too much.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion