Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Northern NY-LA 4th May 2012

13 Jan 2012 Tara89 asked

Tara89

Hi guys! I just wanted to see who else is doing the Grand Northern NY-LA starting 4th May, 2012? Less than 4 months away! 107 sleeps until I leave to be exact :P

I did the Grand Southern in 2010 and had such an amazing time so I'm very much looking forward to this trip. I will be going with my sister, her friend and friend's sister.

Would be nice to say hi to others doing this tour too! :)

• 14 Jan 2012 Emma said

Emma

Hi Tara!

I’m also doing this tour, can’t wait :)
    I’ve created a group on facebook for this tour too!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/297069896977775/photos/?success=1#!/groups/297069896977775/

• 14 Jan 2012 Tara89 said

Tara89

Hi Emma! Good thinking! I’ll add the others too.

• 10 Feb 2012 RohanLaing said

RohanLaing

I’m doing the Grand Canadian which from what I understand goes along with the Grand Northern for the first half.

• 11 Feb 2012 Pete said

Pete

Hi guys,
    I’m Pete from Sydney. We’ve just started an online postcard site so you can send your postcards straight to facebook or email and we’re trying to get the word out. We have postcards for the places you’re going so please spread the word around your tour. Thanks guys and safe travels!
    www.ThePerfectPostcard.com
    Pete

• 25 Feb 2012 Bec said

Default_avatar

Hey guys My sister and I and a few mates are all on this tour as well. Just wondering are you all staying the contiki hotel before it starts?

• 26 Feb 2012 RohanLaing said

RohanLaing

Hey Bec,

It sounds like a few of the people on the tour are staying there. I will be but haven’t booked it yet. Do you know all the details?

You can also get in touch with a few of the people from this tour on this facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/groups/297069896977775/

Looking forward to meeting you.

Rohan

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.