Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Encounter 18th of Feb?

13 Jan 2012 Sunflower Sammy asked

Default_avatar

I was just wondering if anyone else has booked the tour as i have seen no post's about it?

• 12 Feb 2012 Benny329 said

Benny329

Hey everyone I got to London yesterday it been so much fun exploring already!!! It is cold but not unbearable just need to layer it will be a bit of a change up for the aussies. Make sure you bring gloves I didnt and that was the first thing i bought. If you have any questions let me know. See you all in 5 days

• 13 Feb 2012 Lance_A said

Lance_A

Hey Benny. I hope you’re having a blast! I wish I could have come early as well. What have you seen so far? I’m only going to have the evening after our dinner to check out London. Not sure if I’m going to go see the eye, or just go to local pub and experience that. Any ideas that won’t be exhausting?

• 15 Feb 2012 Aham said

Aham

I just noticed this blog. My name is Allison and ill be on the tour with two friends from California. Its our first time in Europe and are all excited. We will be in London Thurs. Looking forward to meeting everyone Friday!

• 15 Feb 2012 Benny329 said

Benny329

I have seen a bit so far like big ben, the eye, stone henge, trafalgar square, parliament house and my mates dared me to the monopoly streets so I have done 15 of those. Lance, I suppose you will have decide when you get here the tube can be confusing but I will catch with at the dinner. See you all friday

• 16 Feb 2012 Explorer1347916 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys been I. London since Tuesday. Love it already. Been doing all the typical tourist things. It is a bit of a change for us Aussies but not to cold. Looking forward to meeting you all Friday

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion