Community_discussions_small  

Question

Eastern Road - May 11-24th or June 8-21st, 2012

13 Jan 2012 ShawnaWms asked

ShawnaWms

Hey, was just wondering if anyone is going on the Eastern Road tour from May 11-24th or June 8-21st, 2012? Trying to decide on if I want this tour or the Amsterdam to Barcelona around the same time period.

• 13 Jan 2012 sldwyer said

sldwyer

I will be going on the Eastern Road Tour from May 11-24th! I’m really excited! It looks great!

• 13 Jan 2012 Erndog said

Erndog

Hey I was thinking of either this Date or the one on May 18th! Looks like a great tour though! If I do decide to go on the May 11th tour would be great to know tourmates before hand :-)

• 13 Jan 2012 Explorer1221428 said

Default_avatar

Very excited about the trip! I will be doing the Eastern Road tour from Apr. 27 to May. 10!

• 15 Jan 2012 CQ said

CQ

My sister and I are going on the June 9th trip :)

• 30 Jan 2012 FNisim said

Default_avatar

I am thinking about going May 11th on Eastern Road…unfortunately might have to travel solo ( 24 yo male from nyc) anyone else going?

• 2 Feb 2012 ShawnaWms said

ShawnaWms

I am booked for May 11-24, and it just became a definite departure, exciting!!! Are most people flying out of Warsaw or Berlin? Flying out of Warsaw seems to be much more expensive. Not sure what to do.

• 3 Feb 2012 hannasmomjo said

Default_avatar

Hi, We just booked the May 11 tour and are very excited. If we use frequent flyer miles we will be flying out of Berlin. Who are the people so far booked for this trip. We are Elliott and Joanne from Massachusetts.

Actually this seems like a young crowd and there could be up to 50 people so we changed our minds. I thought we had booked it but luckily we didn’t.

• 4 Feb 2012 ShawnaWms said

ShawnaWms

So far the people who have responded to this discussion for the May 11-24th trip that are going, seems to be sldwyer, possibly FNisim, and myself Swms, I am Shawna. It is a definite departure now so there has to be many more going but I guess not everyone is on here talking. I was thinking about making a discussion just for the May 11-24 trip, is anyone interested in that? Since this discussion has 2 set of dates in the title.

• 4 Feb 2012 sldwyer said

sldwyer

I think it would be a great idea to have a discussion just for the May 11 trip! I’m also wondering if anyone has chosen the option to arrive in Berlin a day early? I’m considering this at the moment…

• 4 Feb 2012 ShawnaWms said

ShawnaWms

Everyone, I made a forum just for the May 11-24th trip, just called " Eastern Road – May 11-24th!!!). For those who are going we might as well move the discussions over to there.

• 10 Feb 2012 CaitlinMacEwan said

Default_avatar

Hi there, I am planning to go on the Eastern Road tour on the 11 May. I am also thinking of getting the transfer back to Berlin and spending a few nights in the contiki hotel there after the tour has finished. I am 18 F from New Zealand.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion