Community_discussions_small  

Question

Northern Trek: May 28, 2012

16 Jan 2012 KirstyT asked

Default_avatar

Hey! Just wondering if anyone has booked (or looking to book) the Northern Trek, 28th May - 26th June?

• 23 Jan 2012 Blythe said

Blythe

Hi there =) im looking at doing the Northern trek starting from the 26th june 2012. I cant decide between the northern trek or Amsterdam – Barcelona. Im going on Contiki to celebrate my 21st, but i think Amsterdam – Barcelona is going to be a much older crowd?!

• 28 Jan 2012 KirstyT said

Default_avatar

Hey :) That’s awesome – you are going to have an amazing 21st birthday! Amsterdam-Barcelona is 11days and Northern Trek is 26days. Guess it just depends how long you want to go away for, and which areas you would like to see. I’m sure whichever tour you pick will be fun!

• 9 Mar 2012 daz__001 said

daz__001

Hey Kirsty, my girlfriend and I have booked into the Northern Trek, 28th May 2012 tour. We are really looking forward to it!

• 10 Mar 2012 KirstyT said

Default_avatar

Hey Daz – that’s great! Look forward to meeting you two :) I’m traveling solo. Never done a Contiki before, so not sure what to expect, but will be fun none-the-less!

• 10 Mar 2012 Devon said

Default_avatar

Hi kirsty I’m doing the big chill starting on the 8th of may and I think your tour meets up with mine half way through. I’m traveling solo too and this will be my first contiki. Look forward to meeting you, heres my facebook if you want to chat before our tours start :) http://www.facebook.com/x0xLoVexx

• 12 Mar 2012 gagie_bizkit said

gagie_bizkit

Hey Kirsty,

I am doing the Northern Trek tour commencing May 28. It will be a lot of fun!!

• 3 Apr 2012 AshleeK said

AshleeK

Hey Kirsty! i’ve booked the Norhtern Trek, i’m travelling solo as well so excited!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion