Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Thai Island Hopper West- Mar 24th - Apr 1st 2012

16 Jan 2012 Violeta said

Violeta

im thinking of doing the Thai Island Hopper West- Mar 24th - Apr 1st 2012 then staying on for another couple of days anyone staying on and visiting the east side koh pha ngan maybe full moon party etc??

• 16 Jan 2012 Explorer1349347 said

Explorer1349347

yes I am thinking about going-was originally thinking the 31st trip but it is now sold out. I am wanted to extend, maybe hit up the full moon party but I also want to do bangkok and chiang mai, maybe even Angkor Wat time permitting.

• 17 Jan 2012 Steve17 said

Steve17

Hey. I’m on this trip and I’m flying over to koh pha ngan straight afterwards to go to the full moon party on the 6th April. Travelling alone so I’m hoping to meet people on this contiki tour who are also keen to travel on to the full moon party. Can’t come all the way to Thailand and not attend one of those parties! Looks crazy!

• 17 Jan 2012 Violeta said

Violeta

steve that is so true !!! have you done contiki before cause if u havent it amazing i have done a few and loved them all :) did u organise the koh pha nghan through contiki?? are you leaving after the west tour finishes??

• 17 Jan 2012 Steve17 said

Steve17

Nah I never heard of contiki before I moved to Australia, then I met a load of Aussies who rave about contiki and said it was the best thing they’ve ever done. So I thought I’d try one out myself. Always wanted to travel Thailand but rather than go alone I thought the contiki tour would be a good way to do it with other people. I’ve organised my trip to Koh pha ngan by myself not contiki. Think the tour finishes on the 1st and I’m booked in for a hotel for 6 nights on Koh pha ngan from the 2nd. So I plan to just fly over probably the day after the tour finishes. I also then have another week after the full moon party to travel around then fly back from Bangkok back to Brisbane on the 15th April.

• 18 Jan 2012 paris.cherynne said

paris.cherynne

Hey ion this trip :) i fly home straight after, but i wish id planned to go to the full moon party!

• 16 Feb 2012 Carissa said

Carissa

I’m also going on this trip, but really regret not booking some extra time for the full moon party. I’m sure it’ll be amazing!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion