Community_discussions_small  

Question

Mediterranean Highlights Rome Start May 6 2012

18 Jan 2012 Caligirl asked

Caligirl

My friend and I just booked the Mediterranean Highlights with the Rome start on May 6, 2012. Anyone else signed up yet? I guess it's a little early for booking, but I can't wait! This will be my second time to Rome and first time for every where else on the tour. :)

• 14 Feb 2012 Kristi said

Kristi

Myself and a friend are going on that tour…we’re from Manitoba Canada!
    First time overseas for both of us!

• 14 Feb 2012 Caligirl said

Caligirl

Cool. I’m excited for the trip! We are from Southern California. Neither one of us has done a Contiki tour before, but they sound really fun!

• 14 Feb 2012 CatGr said

Default_avatar

Fun! Looking forward to meeting you, Kristi. So excited for our trip. :)
    -Catherine

• 14 Feb 2012 Kristi said

Kristi

I know! This is mine (and my friends) first Contiki tour too. I sure hope the weather warms up for us over there!

• 5 Mar 2012 LauraF2306 said

LauraF2306

Hey! My friend and i will be going on this tour aswell, we’re from Australia and it will be our first Contiki! :)

• 6 Mar 2012 Caligirl said

Caligirl

Only two more months!! :)
    -Jenny

• 6 Mar 2012 Kristi said

Kristi

Eeek! Can’t wait! We are going Paris first, then a Contiki tour of London for 5 days, then down to Venice for 4 days, then over to Rome to start this tour! Busy and very exciting! Can’t wait to meet everyone!

• 13 Apr 2012 Rosyroses said

Rosyroses

Hi ladies! I’m going on this tour as well….just me, myself and I. I’m from Edmonton, Canada. This will be my first contiki tour too!! I’m so excited!!! Do any of you plan on doing another tour after?! I’m doing the London Explorer at the Royal National.

• 13 Apr 2012 Robert said

Robert

cheers everyone. I will be on the tour as well. I’m from Miami, Florida. looking forward to meeting you all!!
    Rob

• 14 Apr 2012 Kristi said

Kristi

Hey RosyRoses, my friend and I are doing the London Explorer BEFORE this tour! That would have been fun if we were all continuing on. We’re also doing Paris and Venice as well. We leave on the 26th of April already! Looking forward to meeting you all too!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.