Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best Of USA - September 6th 2012

19 Jan 2012 Nicole asked

Default_avatar

Hey is anyone doing the best of usa (start LA) september 6th - 20th 2012?
I'm thinking of doing it traveling alone but im really nervous about it!

• 25 Jan 2012 tulasi said

Default_avatar

I am on the same boat. This is the first time i am thinking of travelling alone and the idea is pretty daunting!

• 26 Jan 2012 Dani9636 said

Dani9636

Hey guys I am doing this trip solo. It seems a bit nerve wracking but if its something you really want to do its not worth giving up just because you can’t manage to drag someone else along. Rumour is there is always a portion of solo travellers and I’m sure you’ll make loads of friends in no time…..thats what I’m hoping anyway! And worst case scenario looks like there could be three of us solo travellers as is! As someone who has travelled with friends several times previously i can honestly say its not always great. Travelling with others can hold you’ back from doing what you really want to do at times. Im already booked and I say go for it, let me know what you decide :-)

• 26 Jan 2012 Nicole said

Default_avatar

i decided to go through with doing it by myself :) my friend wanted to come with me but shes under 21 so theres not much point in going for her. i know what you mean by friends dragging you down as well, going solo no one can you hold back it’ll be good

• 26 Jan 2012 tulasi said

Default_avatar

Great..i am in solo as well. Will make a booking for the 6th of September. See you guys there.

• 27 Jan 2012 Dani9636 said

Dani9636

Yay. See we all have an amazing time I’m sure. So where are you guys from?

• 27 Jan 2012 Nicole said

Default_avatar

melbourne :)

• 29 Jan 2012 tulasi said

Default_avatar

Sydney..what about you Dani9636?

• 29 Jan 2012 Kate! said

Kate!

Im heading on this tour on the 18th oct and i cannot wait. Im going along with 2 boys but they have completley different things in mind to do over there so im sure ill find some girls to head along to the girly stuff with me haha :)

• 30 Jan 2012 Dani9636 said

Dani9636

Im from Geelong so just near Melb. I’m so keen for September to come around already! I’m sure you will find lots of girls to do those girly things with Kate. Bummer you’re not coming on our trip!

• 30 Jan 2012 Shelby91 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!! I’m also going on this trip solo…very stoked that September isn’t overly far away.

• 30 Jan 2012 Nicole said

Default_avatar

so glad to hear theres a few of us going solo, we’re gonna have the best time :D

• 31 Jan 2012 Dani9636 said

Dani9636

Whoo. Us soloers will take over the friends/couples etc at this rate. Can’t wait!

• 9 Feb 2012 kazbe said

kazbe

Hi Guys
    I’m also planning on doing the trip on the 6th of September solo. It’ll be my first time travelling overseas and I’m going for my birthday. Its great to know that there are others also going solo who are as anxious and excited as me!!!

• 9 Feb 2012 Nicole said

Default_avatar

awesome as :) hopefully they’ll make it a definate departure soon

• 9 Feb 2012 kazbe said

kazbe

God I hope so!! I’m saving as much as I can once its a definiate departure then I’ll be confirming plans/bookings

• 9 Feb 2012 kazbe said

kazbe

God I hope so!! I’m saving as much as I can once its a definate departure I’ll be able to confirm plans/bookings :)

• 9 Feb 2012 Nicole said

Default_avatar

yeah see I’m relying on it to be a definate departure since ive booked flights and accomodation for before and after the tour. my travel agent said i shouldnt worry though it should be one :)

• 11 Feb 2012 Dani9636 said

Dani9636

I’m relying on definite departure too. I booked my flights at the same time as my trip. But I’m sure it will become a definite departure soon. Our numbers are growing its so exciting. Can’t wait to meet you all!!

• 11 Feb 2012 kazbe said

kazbe

I can’t wait to meet you all in person either. It will definately make the partnering up for rooms etc a lot easier knowing a few people already. I’m actually going into the travel agency during the week to start confirming things as well as making a list of all the extra things I want to do before and after the tour :)

• 11 Feb 2012 Pete said

Pete

Hi guys,
    I’m Pete from Sydney. We’re beta testing an online postcard site so you can send your postcards straight to facebook or email and just wanted to let you know we have postcards for the places you’re going. yay, no more stamps. Thanks guys and safe travels!
    www.ThePerfectPostcard.com
    Pete

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion