Community_discussions_small  

Question

Departing Jan 4th 09??

17 Apr 2008 Explorer1095060 asked

Default_avatar
Anyone looking at this date or ones around it??
  • 18 Apr 2008 soph3190 said

soph3190

im going feb 9th
    very excited lol
    just paid my deposit!!!
    have you booked yours yet?

• 18 Apr 2008 Explorer1095060 said

Default_avatar

Not as yet still finalising dates etc but in the next few week will be, cant wait either!

You staying in Europe longer before or after the tour?

• 19 Apr 2008 soph3190 said

soph3190

im staying in london 2 nights before and i think 2 or 3 after my bf and i are both going .
    going to be lots of fun

• 11 May 2008 Explorer1095060 said

Default_avatar

Booked and paid too; anyone out there also going on this date or at least looking at dates around this time?

• 13 May 2008 soph3190 said

soph3190

so have you booked the same time as me?
    or jan 4th like you were origanly going

• 11 Jun 2008 Explorer1095060 said

Default_avatar

Still looking for others that may be looking at this date or others around it….Anyone…?

• 13 Jul 2008 PENNY said

Default_avatar

Hi my 2 friends and i are booked on this tour, we will also be in london for 2 days before and after, looks like its going to be a great holiday!

• 14 Jul 2008 Explorer1098581 said

Default_avatar

me and two friends have booked the tour leaving 2nd of jan

• 26 Jul 2008 Explorer1105682 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone im off on the 2nd of Jan, so anyone if is travelling alone, email me

• 27 Jul 2008 Skittler said

Default_avatar

I have not made up my mind yet between this tour or the Winter Wanderer on the 4th. They are both great tours to do..

• 27 Jul 2008 Explorer1095060 said

Default_avatar

Yay People on my tour lol i’ve been searching for others for months lol awesome. So for those doing the 4th of jan tour hi. I’m going with my girlfriend, where staying in England 3 weeks before the tour for christmas and New years and then coming down to london. Penny you got email? Mines mgleicester@hotmail.com

• 28 Jul 2008 Skittler said

Default_avatar

Yeah i will be booking this tour in a couple of weeks. I will be arriving in London on the 3rd so maybe a bit of drinking practice before the tour starts??

• 28 Jul 2008 Explorer1095060 said

Default_avatar

Awesome, yeah we arrive in Manchester on the 18th of December spend time with family then where getting dropped off in london by some friends that live not far. So where you from then anyways?

• 29 Jul 2008 Skittler said

Default_avatar

I am from a sleepy little town in Australia called Sydney. You may of heard of it? Where are you from?

• 29 Jul 2008 Explorer1095060 said

Default_avatar

From an even sleepier town called Adelaide that you may heard of but then most eastern stater’s havent lol! So how old, this your first tour, etc etc

• 30 Jul 2008 Skittler said

Default_avatar

well i was in Adelaide a few years back. That was before Port Adelaide put it on the map with the worst defeat in a grand final, but i will be one of the senior citizens of the tour being 33 at that stage. this will be my 4th tour so i am a bit of a pro at them by now. How about yourself?

• 30 Jul 2008 Explorer1095060 said

Default_avatar

Yeah Pt Adelaide really didnt do us any favours but thankfully I dont support them lol. Yeah i think we’ll be the juniors of the tour at 19 and obviously our first contiki also but hey can never be to young…..right!? What other tours you been on?

• 30 Jul 2008 Skittler said

Default_avatar

i have done 2 tours in the USA and i have done a tour in NZ. This is my first time to Europe though so i am looking forward to it.

• 30 Jul 2008 Explorer1095060 said

Default_avatar

Ahk nice, yeah i’ve been to NZ not contiki so really this is my first proper trip overseas. So what do you do work wise?

• 1 Aug 2008 PENNY said

Default_avatar

hello,

my email is penfold114@hotmail.com, my friend sarah and i are arriving in london on the 20th dec we are traveling the UK until our other friend arrives on the 2nd jan ready to jet set with contiki on the 4th!!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.