Community_discussions_small  

Question

the Big Chill 46 Camping tour ask any questions

21 Jan 2012 ExplorerJeff asked

ExplorerJeff

As i have recently completed the Big Chill 46 Camping Tour, if there is anyone looking at or is booked on this tour that would like some advise on anything regarding this tour please ask any questions you may have. I will be happy to pass on any advise to help you out.

• 22 Jul 2014 Calum said

Default_avatar

Hi Jeff

Could you email me your packing list to calum@kpfm.co.uk please. Also if you have a list of the camp sites that you stayed in as well, that would be great.

When you are given your own free time in the cities, did you have to meet back up at specific times to get back to the camp ground or can you just take as long as you want and make your own way back later?

Thanks

• 29 Sep 2014 Leelee said

Default_avatar

Hey ExplorerJeff! I was looking into doing the big chill the same time you did next year, though one of my friends isn’t happy with camping. What kind of camping is it? Like luxurious or beat around the bush kinda camping? Can you respond via email? Leelumz92@hotmail.com. thank you!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion