Community_discussions_small  

Question

London to Athens 9th June 2012 anyone?

21 Jan 2012 travellingjess asked

travellingjess

I'm all booked in to this trip. Can't wait! Just hoping to meet anyone else that is booked in! I was on the 6th but they cancelled it so now i'm on the 9th! Who else is going?

• 27 Jan 2012 Kate411 said

Default_avatar

Hi, I think we are on the same tour!! It’s my first time to Europe so I am super excited about the tour. Are you going to London early or are you arriving on the day of the tour?

• 27 Jan 2012 Claire * Australia* said

Claire * Australia*

Hi, i am on the london to athens on the 9th of June i cant find anybody on this tour :(

• 27 Jan 2012 travellingjess said

travellingjess

My first time there too! Very excited. I’m going to be arriving in London on the 3rd of June, so 3 nights in London before the tour starts. When do you arrive Kate?
    Hi Claire, you should switch to the 6th of June…its when all the cool people are going ;)

• 28 Jan 2012 Claire * Australia* said

Claire * Australia*

Ha i know i am finding people before my tour and after my tour! ha hopefully i find some people.. ill be in london 12 days before hand visiting family then my tour & travelling after also. are any of you travelling after your tours?

• 28 Jan 2012 Kate411 said

Default_avatar

I’m just going for one extra night to do a little sightseeing in London the day before the tour starts (I wish I could do more!!) However, I am staying an extra 2 nights in Athens once the tour ends.

• 28 Jan 2012 Katy said

Default_avatar

I’ll be coming from Athens International Airport. It doesn’t have to be at London Heathrow, it could be London Gatwick or Luton.. or even any part of England.
    Cellucor No3 Chrome

• 16 Feb 2012 travellingjess said

travellingjess

It’s getting closer!! So excited. I’ve got a 10 day gap between this tour and my next one which is a croatian island cruise!! Not sure what i’m going to do with the 10 days yet, leaving it open at this stage.

• 12 Apr 2012 Metrokid said

Metrokid

hey guys i was on the 6th but it got cancelled n got transfered to the 9th il b in london on the 4th hit me up guys . its my first time overseas :P cant wait

• 14 Apr 2012 jessicafernandez16 said

jessicafernandez16

Hey guys, I’ll be on this tour as well! I’ll be arriving in London 2 days before the tour.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion