Community_discussions_small  

Question

London to Athens 6th June 2012 anyone?

21 Jan 2012 travellingjess asked

travellingjess

I'm all booked in to this trip. Can't wait! Just hoping to meet anyone else that is booked in!

• 25 Jan 2012 travellingjess said

travellingjess

Anyone?? :’(…am I travelling alone…that would suck a little bit…

• 12 Apr 2012 Metrokid said

Metrokid

hey jess get transeferd on the 9th ps il b on it and il b goin alone 2 mayb we can b best buds on the tour and after 2

Metrokid

hey jess get transeferd on the 9th ps il b on it and il b goin alone 2 mayb we can b best buds on the tour and after 2

• 12 Apr 2012 travellingjess said

travellingjess

i’m transferred to the 9th too! lucky it still worked for me, glad i left some space before and after!

Metrokid

kool r u going direct to london or do u have stop over

Metrokid

kool r u going direct to london or do u have stop over

• 12 Apr 2012 travellingjess said

travellingjess

i’ve got a couple of hours stop over in dubai but have quite a few days in london before the tour starts, what about you?

• 13 Apr 2012 Metrokid said

Metrokid

same wat day do u leave

• 13 Apr 2012 travellingjess said

travellingjess

flying out from perth on the 2nd of June, still trying to work out where i stay, thinking somewhere near the contiki basement…never been to london before so preparing to be mildly overwhelmed!

• 14 Apr 2012 Metrokid said

Metrokid

hey kool i get in on the 5th not sure if im gonna stay at the basement as i have a family friends over there but we should deff go 4 coffee

• 13 May 2013 Kirrilly said

Kirrilly

Hi guys! I’m doing the London to Athens trip leaving on the 6th, but will have two days before hand in London. travelling solo too :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.