Community_discussions_small  

Question

Winter Wanderer March 3rd 2012..???!!!

22 Jan 2012 Explorer1258210 asked

Default_avatar

Anyone else coming..?!?! Or done this one and have any tips/stories for me..!?!

• 23 Jan 2012 Amanda said

Amanda

My friend and i are going. We are both 21 from sydney. We are staying in London for a bit afterwards too.

• 23 Jan 2012 Explorer1258210 said

Default_avatar

Yeah awesome!! Hi my name is Elizabeth im 25 from Adelaide! I’m traveling alone and will have almost 2 weeks in London afterwards before I start another contiki on the 6th April!

• 23 Jan 2012 Amanda said

Amanda

I wish i was that lucky. I go back to work te day after I get back home. Have you been on a contiki tour before? This is our first one.

• 23 Jan 2012 Explorer1258210 said

Default_avatar

Yeah this is my first contiki too!! Ive travel befor but this is the first time ive done it alone, which is why I choose to do contiki!! When do u fly in and out?!

• 14 Feb 2012 Amanda said

Amanda

My flight leaves Sydney on the 1st of March and returns on the 30th I think. I need to book accomodation for the night before the tour still.. have you booked anything for this?

• 14 Feb 2012 Explorer1258210 said

Default_avatar

Hi Hi!! Yeah i have booked in to the royal national (which is the contiki hotel start point)! You should try there!! Let me kno when u have it sussed and maybe we can organise a catch up before we start if possible!

Goodluck, not long now!!

• 16 Feb 2012 Matthew said

Matthew

Hey i’m Matt 21 from the Sunshine Coast i’m also going on the Tour and staying at the Royal National.

• 16 Feb 2012 Explorer1258210 said

Default_avatar

Hey Matt… when do u fly in to london?? I fly out of adelaide on the 29th… So not long now YaY!!! Have you done contiki before?

Matthew

Hi Elizabeth I fly out this Sunday (the 19th) i’m spending 13 days in London before hand and then flying straight home out of Amsterdam the day the tour ends. Its my first Contiki and i’m very excited.

• 16 Feb 2012 Explorer1258210 said

Default_avatar

oh wow okay!! Ive got some time in London after our tour so by then ull be able to give me all the hot tips! lol! This is my first coniki too!!

Matthew

Yeah Defiantly!

• 18 Feb 2012 Amanda said

Amanda

I just booked accomodation at the royal national hotel on the night of the 2nd. Hope our flight isnt late/delayed because I arrive the night before the tour starts!

• 18 Feb 2012 Matthew said

Matthew

Yeah you defiantly don’t want that delayed, best of Luck!

• 18 Feb 2012 Explorer1258210 said

Default_avatar

Fingers crossed Hun should be fine!!
    See you all there soon !!! YaY!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion