Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Question

Best time for European Contrasts?

23 Jan 2012 MandyMoo asked

MandyMoo

Can anyone tell me when the best time of year is yo do the European Contrasts tour?

• Read the responses 12 responses so far
  • 24 Jan 2012 Britters. said

Default_avatar

We did 29 August – 26 September 2009 which had amazing weather! Rained twice over the 29 days…

• 26 Jan 2012 sarah28 said

sarah28

we’re going in start of may

• 10 Feb 2012 kellym777 said

kellym777

i am booked for september this year and i have looked up the weather, doesnt look too bad. a bit cold in some places but otherwise ok

• 11 Feb 2012 MandyMoo said

MandyMoo

ooo im really confused on what to do i am looking at sept/oct… a bit cold where kelly and how cold hehe?? thanks guys for the help

• 12 Feb 2012 kellym777 said

kellym777

i think it was prague or something was an average of 10C or something but then others were between high teens to mid twenties which is comfortable to me lol

• 12 Feb 2012 MandyMoo said

MandyMoo

10C??? Noooo, i like it a lil warmer. Mid twenties is better.

kellym777

but that said, those temperatures are only the usual average for the time of year, it could be much better when you are actually there :)

MandyMoo

Yeah so true too..im not going to let that stop me thats for sure.

kellym777

im just looking forward to going to oktoberfest on my tour! worth a few chilly days to experience that i think

MandyMoo

that would be totally worth it…im getting more and more excited and i havent even booked anything yet!!

• 23 Feb 2012 MrHughes said

MrHughes

I’ve heard the 6th of July is a nice time to leave….

• 23 Feb 2012 kellym777 said

kellym777

is that really the case Mr Hughes, or is that just because you are going on that tour :P

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions