Community_discussions_small  

Question

Eastern Escapade going 29th June?

24 Jan 2012 Explorer1333786 asked

Default_avatar

Anybody travelling on 29th June 2012? Single traveller who wants to know who else is going?

• 4 Feb 2012 Jac said

Jac

Hey,

I’m booked on this tour. I don’t arrive into NY until late on the 28th but I’m staying at the hotel that the tour starts from the next day….is that where your staying?
    I’m staying on in NY after the tour for a few days too.

Jac

• 4 Feb 2012 Explorer1333786 said

Default_avatar

yeah i doing the same getting there on the 28th June and staying one day after. Where are you coming from?
    x

• 4 Feb 2012 Jac said

Jac

I’m from Tasmania, Australia. Will be my first time to the states so can’t wait. Where are you from?

• 5 Feb 2012 Explorer1333786 said

Default_avatar

Im English but I’m doing an au a pair in America for the year so i am living in Chicago, this will be my vacation

• 11 Feb 2012 Pete said

Pete

Hi guys,
    I’m Pete from Sydney. We’ve just started an online postcard site so you can send your postcards straight to facebook or email and we’re trying to get the word out. We have postcards for the places you’re going so please spread the word around your tour. Thanks guys and safe travels!
    www.ThePerfectPostcard.com
    Pete

• 18 Feb 2012 Camron said

Camron

Hey Guys,
    I’m Cam and I am booked on this tour too. I will be in New York a few days before the tour starts, staying in a hostel on Manhattan but i am staying the night before it starts at the hotel. I am from Melbourne, Australia and am heading to the US for about 7 week on my own. Looking forward to it!

Cam

• 18 Feb 2012 Jac said

Jac

Hi Cam,
    I’m doing very similar to you, I’ll be in the states for 7 weeks on my own, I’m doing this tour and the wild western just before this one. I’m heading to Miami a few days after the NY tour finishes and then onto Hawaii for a week before coming back home. Where abouts are you going for your 7 weeks?
    Jac

• 18 Feb 2012 Camron said

Camron

Hey Jac,
    I am flying in and out of LA, spending some time out there and going to Vegas and the Grand Canyon then heading to New York and doing the Tour. After that I am not sure what I am going to do for about 2 and a half weeks! I am sure I will find something. Then San Fran for a few days and I am going to drive down to LA. Can’t wait!
    Cam

• 18 Feb 2012 Explorer1333786 said

Default_avatar

Hiya guys,

Im living in Chicago for the year, it definatly a city to visit x

• 28 Feb 2012 Zoran said

Zoran

Hi guys and girls,
    Im Zoran from wollongong, i will be arriving in NY on the 28th and starting the tour on the 29th, then staying in NY for another two weeks after that Las Vages for one week.

• 4 Mar 2012 Explorer1360783 said

Default_avatar

Hello, My friend Scott and I (Peter) are doing this tour on the 29th June. We are from Perth in Western Australia. Spending about about a week in New York including the New York uncovered tour just before. Really looking forward to meeting new people, the history side of the east coast and the sports and shopping.
    Peter

• 9 May 2012 pboso1 said

Default_avatar

I am doing the new York uncovered first then this tour. 2nd time in USA. Last time did the wild western. Traveling on my own.

• 16 May 2012 Peter said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,
    My name is Peter from Sydney. I just booked to do the Eastern Escapade June 29 tour. I’m staying the night before at the same hotel that I think most people are staying at. I begin my 6 week vacation on June 7 in Las Vegas, then LA from June 12, San Fran from June 16, Chicago from June 21, before arriving in NYC June 25. If anyone is going to be at any of the mention cities at the same time prior to the tour then let us know. Otherwise, shall see you in NYC.

• 18 May 2012 Rafa said

Rafa

Hey Guys,
    I am Rafael from Brazil. I am booked on this trip, but i will join you just on June 29 in Philadephia. I’m staying in NY after the tour for 3 days.

• 28 May 2012 Camron said

Camron

One month today Kids!

• 25 Jun 2012 Stef said

Stef

Hallo everybody!
    ……that´s funny – I kept in mind to travel to Australia this summer and visit my friends there in Tasmania…..and now I decided to do the Eastern Escapade trip in the US ….will meet a lot of Australians there —-that´s nice

• 27 Jun 2012 Warren said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, left it a bit late to join the Forum but I am also doing the Eastern escapades June 29th tour. I’m Warren from Melbourne and have been in America nearly a month now and started with wild western contiki. I’m in NY now if anyone is looking to catch up before the tour starts. Has anyone created a Facebook page yet? I’ve been looking through the contiki site and haven’t had much luck finding anything till now!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion