Community_discussions_small  

Question

EUROPE ANYONE?!

24 Jan 2012 Britters. asked

Default_avatar

Hello fellow contikiers - I am wondering if anyone who has already done a contiki tour is interested in returning to Europe without a tour. I did a contiki tour in 2009 and wanna do France, Spain and Greece with someone as no one I know has the money to travel. I work for Accor which is the french hotel chain (Novotel Mercure, Ibis, etc) and am looking to see if anyone wants to do travelling independently with me as accommodation is cheap as chips (approx 70-80 for 4 to 5 star accomm). If anyone is interested I'm aiming for june/july for 1 or 2 months and will be awesome.

• 6 Feb 2012 nat-faye said

nat-faye

Hi, I am Natalie and I have previously worked for Accor too so know all about staff discount :-) I am currently in Canada on a working visa and going to Europe in start of August for approx 2months, I am doing a 20day Contiki but then the rest solo :-)

• 7 Mar 2012 Inna28 said

Default_avatar

I would like to go to France but I will have ony 2 weeks. From September 8 till September 21st. My name is Inna:)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response almost 3 years

This question was posted about almost 3 years ago. It has been discussed 2 times.

2 people are following this discussion.

• Default_avatar
  • Default_avatar

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.