Community_discussions_small  

Question

Berlin to Prague+Vienna on March 19th, 2010??

6 Sep 2009 StephanieClaire asked

StephanieClaire
Hey! Are you taking this trip? I'm a first-time Contiki traveller, and I'd love to connect with some people on my trip!
Also, are you travelling before/after as well? I'm from Canada and heading to Europe in March and plan on staying as long as my bank account holds out. I really want to do St.Patricks day in Dublin, then skirt over to Berlin to meet the tour. Interested?
  • 5 Oct 2009 MikeyJ. said

MikeyJ.

Hey Stephanie! I am Mike from L.A.

I am also planning to go on this trip. I will probably arrive in Berlin a day before the trip then stay in Budapest for a day or two after.

This will be my fourth Contiki trip. All of the trips I have been on have been pretty fun….some more than others. All of the tour staff that I have encountered are knowledgeable and helpful and the accommodations are usually decent (although some have been sort far away from the City Centre).

Trust me, you are going to have a good time Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 18 Nov 2009 sarina320 said

Default_avatar

I am looking at booking this through Budapest, arriving a day early in Berlin. Looks like a fantastic itinerary!

St Patricks day in Dublin will be FANTASTIC! I just did a Contiki tour there and spent Arthur’s Day in Dublin- amazing time all around.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.