Community_discussions_small  

Question

Indochina Adventure May 13, 2012 anyone?

25 Jan 2012 Natalie asked

Natalie

• 25 Jan 2012 AndyNZ said

AndyNZ

Looking into it. Are you doing any more traveling while over there?

• 25 Jan 2012 Natalie said

Natalie

Unfortunately no. A month off of work was the best I could do. This is my first Contiki trip so I am pretty excited.

• 25 Jan 2012 AndyNZ said

AndyNZ

cool cool, do you have Facebook at all?

• 28 Jan 2012 theraw13 said

theraw13

Tentatively booked it today, wondering about how the weather is gonna be during the wet season though…..

• 28 Jan 2012 Natalie said

Natalie

I was told that the weather should be pretty good – hot and humid, possibly a few rainstorms is the norm. Yay a fellow Canadian and a snowboarder! I work in a board shop. Tentatively? your not sure yet?

• 30 Jan 2012 theraw13 said

theraw13

Actually going in today to pay for it so I guess its not tentatively anymore haha. I had a friend that did this trip last February and said it was beyond epic. Where you work at?

• 31 Jan 2012 Natalie said

Natalie

I work at a skate board and snowboard shop called “Dark Flavour”. Looking forward to the trip i have heard alot of great things about it!

• 9 Feb 2012 theraw13 said

theraw13

Ya it should be fun. I did a European Contiki last summer and one of my buddies from the trip did this one just before. Said it was amazing.

• 10 Feb 2012 Natalie said

Natalie

Did you book your flights yet?

• 16 Feb 2012 theraw13 said

theraw13

Ya booked them already. Fly out of Calgary. You?

• 16 Feb 2012 Natalie said

Natalie

I fly out of Edmt on May 11 at 11:30a.m then to Vancouver – lv there at 2:30 or so.

• 26 Feb 2012 theraw13 said

theraw13

Cool, I land in Bangkok at 9:30 on the 11th. Still need to find a place to stay that night I think. I’m terrible at planning trips haha.

• 10 Apr 2012 Natalie said

Natalie

Hey Ryan, I’ve been in touch with a few more ppl on our trip, or part of it. Sofie has started a FB group, you should join :)

• 10 Apr 2012 Natalie said

Natalie

http://www.facebook.com/groups/354450507934958

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion