Community_discussions_small  

Question

im going solo... anyone else going solo?

7 Oct 2007 xbluxisx14 asked

Default_avatar
anyone planning on going to great britain and southern ireland next summer? im going solo. let me know. thanx Smiler
  • 11 Oct 2007 Briar said

Default_avatar

I want to go to Britain and Ireland next summer…..i’m slightly terrified to go solo, but it looks like thats whats gonna happen….i love to travel, i went to France last year for almost 2 weeks…..that was a blast!! lol…..so when are you going?

• 13 Oct 2007 Off_on_a_new_trip said

Default_avatar

Hey I am planning late aug early sept..It will be my first trip anywhere out of australia and ill be doing it solo

• 17 Oct 2007 mteach3 said

Default_avatar

I’m not. I’m going with one friend. I wish they would put the dates up so I could see what’s available. I’m planning on going during the summer, probably between May 08-June 08. Anyone else thinking about going this time?

• 20 Oct 2007 Loogie said

Default_avatar

I’m thinking of going in May for my birthday, though only on the Great Britain portion. I’ve already done the Southern Ireland.

• 22 Oct 2007 Mandy89 said

Mandy89

Im thinking of going on the 31May ’08 tour…anyone going on that one??? First time flying overseas by myself…little bit nervous

• 26 Oct 2007 Cam said

Cam

Yeah I’m heading out solo too. Booked in for the April 19th tour. Anyone else? Anyone?….

• 27 Oct 2007 Off_on_a_new_trip said

Default_avatar

after reading the dates for next year It looks like the aug 23 one for me
    I am so excited about it

• 4 Nov 2007 Rob S. said

Default_avatar

Hey guys & gals,

I did this trip in September, and had a great time. It was my first time travelling, and I went alone. You don’t have to worry about going alone. I’d say 75% of the bus was single people anyway. You all get so close by the end of the trip. If you go, I would suggest doing the 6 days in Ireland. By far the best part of the trip.

Enjoy,

Rob

• 6 Nov 2007 Povah86 said

Default_avatar

Hey Panda, thinking of going on or around the 31may 08 myself gonna book something this weekend, where bouts are u from? i am 21 m perth

• 6 Nov 2007 Mandy89 said

Mandy89

Hey, i’ve booked mine for the 31 may. Im 18 F QLD

• 15 Nov 2007 NZBlue said

Default_avatar

Hey Povah86 and Panda
    Im Booked on the 31st of may aswell
    (also traveling solo From New Zealand)

I’m also doing the Ultimate European starting on the 11th of April

• 15 Nov 2007 Nicole said

Default_avatar

oh im considering doing this trip around end of may early june too!! im 21f sydney.. i will be alone (i think) and then im going through all of western europe with some girl friends for 2 months after i think!!
    havent booked anything yet but..

• 16 Nov 2007 Mandy89 said

Mandy89

Hey BradNZL
    Wat’s ur age and where abouts in NZ are u from?
    I actually arrive in london on the 28th of may and i’m staying at the london scene. so i have a few days before and after the tour.

Catch u later,
    Panda

• 17 Nov 2007 Riverdancegirl said

Default_avatar

I did this tour a few years ago, and now in June , I’m going back to Ireland to do the tour again. I missed so much last time! I was sick for part of itFrowner<!--graemlin::(-->

• 19 Nov 2007 Candy17 said

Candy17

Hiya!

I’m heading out solo too. At this stage booked in on the 1 July 08 departure. Anyone else going on this date???

This will be my first ‘big’ overseas adventure… i’m nervous as hell Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 28 Nov 2007 lauren741 said

lauren741

Hey!
    I’m going solo too. Thinking July-ish. Then want to do Europe…but no plans for that yet.
    First time overseas by myself!! exiting =)

• 29 Nov 2007 Loogie said

Default_avatar

Is anyone going in May?

Brian
    brij75@yahoo.com

• 29 Nov 2007 NZBlue said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Panda:
    Hey BradNZL
    Wat’s ur age and where abouts in NZ are u from?
    I actually arrive in london on the 28th of may and i’m staying at the london scene. so i have a few days before and after the tour.

Catch u later,
    Panda

Hi Panda
    ill be 25 on tour and live in the Waikato (90min South of Auckland) Ill be in London for 5 days before the tour, staying at the royal national.

6 Months till The Start of the tour (Today)

• 4 Dec 2007 Kaylee said

Kaylee

Hi Guys,
    Il be on the 31st May Great brit/Southern Ireland tour.
    Im from Mandurah,WA im 24yrs old! going solo.
    Il be arriving the 29th and probably staying at the Royal National, is anyone else staying there? Im also going to do Eurpoe Panorama on the 30th June is anyone else. cant wait!!!

• 11 Dec 2007 Mandy89 said

Mandy89

Hi Panda
    ill be 25 on tour and live in the Waikato (90min South of Auckland) Ill be in London for 5 days before the tour, staying at the royal national.

6 Months till The Start of the tour (Today)

…[/QUOTE]
    Hey BradNZL,
    I meant to say im staying at the Royal National….sorry. I have only been to the south island (i have family in Greymouth and Nelson). Its getting a bit closer now…exciting but scary lol. do you have myspace?

Catch u later
    Panda

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion