Community_discussions_small  

Question

Going on European Highlights Tour May 21, 2012?

25 Jan 2012 jd21258 asked

jd21258

I was thinking about doing this tour by myself so I was just seeing who else was going. I am a 28 year old grad student from Maryland. This will be my first time going to Europe. It sounds like a great time. Let me know if you are going. See ya

• 27 Jan 2012 StephR said

Default_avatar

I’m also going to the European Highlights tour May 21st! I’m 23 and doing this own my own as well! I’m very excited!!!

• 27 Jan 2012 Sarah said

Default_avatar

I am also doing this tour on my own, I am 27 and I have never been to Europe, i cant wait !!

• 30 Jan 2012 HHI Roenigk said

HHI Roenigk

I’m taking this trip on my own as well. I’m 24 and this will be my third trip to Europe but first with Contiki. Should be a lot of fun. I’m from Hilton Head, SC, where is everyone else from?

• 1 Feb 2012 Sarah said

Default_avatar

I am from Ottawa, Ontario

• 1 Feb 2012 Pete said

Pete

Hi guys,
    I’m Pete from Sydney. We’re beta testing an online postcard site so you can send your postcards straight to facebook or email. yay, no more stamps. There’s postcards from the places you’re going so please check it out and let me know what you think. www.ThePerfectPostcard.com
    Thanks guys.
    Safe travels!

• 2 Feb 2012 daniel said

Default_avatar

I’m also taking this trip on my own too. I’m 21 and from NJ. It will be my first time to Europe, so i’m pretty excited.

• 2 Feb 2012 Maezinha said

Maezinha

Hi everyone : ), I am also going on this tour and also by myself .I have meet some people from Australia and Canada who are also going on the 21st Sept., their have even created a FB page so we can all get to meet, I will be posting a link here if it not a problem, so we can all get to know each other. Anyway, I am from Luanda, Angola ( for those who are asking where the hell is this? it is in Africa, a country in the South of Africa). I am 28 years old and it also my first trip out of the continent,so it quite a big event for me and I totally looking forward to it!!!!
    So let me know if it okay to most a link to our FB Group page here too : )

• 7 Feb 2012 Nick said

Nick

I’ll be going on this trip as well! I’m 23 from Orange County, CA and will be traveling with 3 of my buddies. Is there already a fb page created for this specific tour??

• 27 Feb 2012 HHI Roenigk said

HHI Roenigk

Hey everyone, we have a new facebook group for everyone to get to know each other. So if you know anyone else going let them know.
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/225057444256785/

• 4 Mar 2012 JennyB said

JennyB

Hey everyone! I’ll be on this trip as well. I’m 24 and from Columbus OH, and I’m traveling by myself. Can’t wait, I’ve never been to Europe!

• 31 Mar 2012 Andre said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone! im going on this trip to. I will be 21 when i leave for the trip and im from the suburbs of Philadelphia PA, and im traveling byself as well. I can not wait!!!!! I have been to Europe several times but this will be the first time by myself.

• 5 Apr 2012 Timothy said

Timothy

I am looking at booking this tour tonight. Will be traveling Solo myself. Flying from calgary, Alberta. 29/m This is my first time on a tour and going to europe. Hope to make some good friends on this trip.

• 8 Apr 2012 Timothy said

Timothy

Missed out on this tour for these dates. Damn travel agent. GRRRRRRRRRR

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion