Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Spolight on Greece + 7 days Cruise, Septmeber 2011

10 Jan 2011 Marilou said

Marilou
I'm going, I'm very excited and I'd love to meet some tourmates before departure Smiler Let me know if you also booked..

I'm also going to be spending the weekend before the trip in Athens, if anyone is there early too...
  • 14 Mar 2011 Marilou said

Marilou

Still no one but me on this trip? What a shame :P

• 14 Mar 2011 Explorer1227496 said

Default_avatar

Anyone on the Ultimate European on the June 12th – 25th July? Its a full bus so let me know ifyou are on, its gonna be awesome!!

• 28 Jun 2011 KMR said

KMR

Hi Milou,

I have booked on the September trip but only the 3 day Cruise unsure if we will be together for the first part.

May be in Athens on the Sunday – I’m from Glasgow and getting flights is proving a bit difficult.

I only booked two days ago and am very excited about it.

Where are you from? Have you been able to speak to anyone else on the trip yet?

Kirsty

• 29 Jun 2011 Marilou said

Marilou

Hi Kirsty :) As a matter of fact, I have been talking to 2 girls travelling solo who also booked the 3 days cruise just like you!!! I believe the title of the discussion was Spotlight on Greece + 3 days cruise, September 4th, or something very close to it. We are indeed in the same group for the beginning, it`s the cruise that’a different afterwards :)

• 29 Jun 2011 Marilou said

Marilou

ok I checked and the discussion is ‘’ Sept 4th Greece + 3 day Greek Island Cruise’’ You’ll get to meet Steff and Julie as well :)

• 29 Jun 2011 JulieInSanDiego said

JulieInSanDiego

Hi Kirsty! Glad to hear that you’ll be with us on the tour. I’m going for the 3 day cruise too. Hope that you are able to get you flight arrangements worked out. It’d be great if we can meet up when we all arrive. You can message me on here or email me at julzinsd@gmail.com. Thanks!
    -Julie

• 29 Jun 2011 KMR said

KMR

Im on the 19th Sept trip not the 4th – so seems I wont be with you :( hope you have a great trip and post what you can before I go so I know what to expect :) x

• 30 Jun 2011 Marilou said

Marilou

Hey Kirsty, too bad we will not be in the same trip… Although I am leaving Greece on the 19th myself, so if you happen to arrive on the 18th (Sunday) we can def. meet up if you want :)

• 1 Jul 2011 Michael said

Default_avatar

Hey all-
    Few days ago I booked the September 4th Greece plus 7 day Med Cruise. I’m getting into Athens on the Sept 3rd…is anyone else arriving before the tour starts?
    -Mike

• 1 Jul 2011 Marilou said

Marilou

Hey Michael :) We will be on the same exact trip the whole 2 weeks! You’re the first I found with the same itin, I’m happy. I will be arriving in Athens the 5th in the morning (7am) but Im staying 3 days after the trip to visit on my own. We should def. meet before the group meeting on the Monday, I already have a couple people from the “Spotlight” trip willing to meet on Monday!!!

• 1 Jul 2011 Michael said

Default_avatar

Milou-
    Sounds good, lets meet up on that Monday.

• 5 Jul 2011 Kaileen said

Default_avatar

I will be meeting up with your group at the beginning but leaving before the cruise. I’m coming from the mediterranean trail+ 3 day cruise.

• 7 Jul 2011 Michael said

Default_avatar

Hi Kaileen, the Mediterranean trail and cruise should be fun. Your three day cruise’s itinerary is probably similar to Julie’s cruise the end of the spotlight on greece.
    -Mike

• 16 Jul 2011 Riverdancegirl said

Default_avatar

I am on the three day cruise on the 18th/19th as well! Kirsty, you can e-mail me at irishdance17@hotmail.com if you woul like to talk or you can seach me on Facebook, same e-mail! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sarah

• 18 Jul 2011 KMR said

KMR

Hi Sarah,

Great to hear from someone on this trip. It’ll be nice to know someone before I go. I’ll email you so we can chat.

Kirsty

• 20 Jul 2011 Bec12345 said

Default_avatar

Hey Milou and Micheal
    I am also on the same tour and will get into Athens on the 4th Sep! If you guys are planning to catch up on the Monday i would love to join u :-)
    Cheers
    Bec

• 20 Jul 2011 Marilou said

Marilou

Hey Bec!! Great to meet you :) Where are you travelling from? And yes, let’s absolutely meet up on that Monday, I think I’m going to start a list of arrival times that way we can all meet up at the Hotel at different times :)

• 20 Jul 2011 Michael said

Default_avatar

Milou,
    That’s a good idea to have different times to meet up. On Monday you‘ll probably be first to arrive, let us know when you like to meet.

• 20 Jul 2011 Marilou said

Marilou

Hey Everyone,
    Alright, let’s get this planning started. I will be arriving in Athens Monday (5th) early morning. Landing at 7am and going directly to our Hotel. Bec and Michael, you will already be in Athens, let me know what time you plan on heading to the Hotel, we can meet up there. Julie, I think I remember from our other thread that you fly in around 10am? So we will def. meet up at the Hotel after that, and I have to chek with Steff as well, flying in from Australia that same day. Kaileen, I believe you are meeting up with our group that evening for the meeting, and then the couple next days, before heading out for your cruise! But if I’m wrong, and you are free on the 5th, let us know :) I think that’s it for now :)

• 21 Jul 2011 Bec12345 said

Default_avatar

Milou, i am flying in from Rome on Sunday 4th haven’t booked my flight yet so not sure what time ill get in but will do that tomorrow and let u know :-)

Michael, would be great to catch up on the 4th, where are u coming from?

Cheers, Bec

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion