Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.


report to local police station?

14 Nov 2010 Explorer1211719 asked

Hi there,<BR>will stay 12 days in Italy. <BR>I have noticed: "you are required to report your presence on Italian territory to the local Central Police Station of the provice in which you are staying within 8 working days from the date of entry and apply for a residence permit"?<BR><BR>Does any one know anything about it? Does tour manager organise it for us? <BR>cheers!
  • Read the responses 3 responses so far
  • 14 Nov 2010 Kelsey said


    Where dod you get that information from? Is it supposed to be for visitors or for people moving to italy?

    When I did my european tour I didn’t have to do anything like that and we went to Rome, Florence and Venice.

  • 15 Nov 2010 NaHdz said


    When you say your staying 12 days in Italy do you mean your tour will be in Italy for 12 days? You don’t need to tell the authorities, I think that would only be if you’re intending to live there..

  • 16 Nov 2010 Explorer1211719 said


    thanks all..

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions

Related Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response over 7 years

This question was posted about over 7 years ago. It has been discussed 3 times.

3 people are following this discussion.

  • Kelsey
  • NaHdz
  • Default_avatar



Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.