Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European winter clothes

5 Sep 2009 Stacey said

Default_avatar
Hey all!

I am heading overseas on December 28 for the European Ispiration tour and I am freaking out about what to take for clothing.

I have been told once you are inside any of the buildings it gets boiling hot, but I still get cold pretty easily hahaha

I have a plain black ski jacket which just looks like a big hoody and thermels...is there anything else in particularly I should be taking?

Also, when you go out at night, what are you supposed to wear? (such a girly question I know!)

Thanks for your help! :-)
  • 5 Sep 2009 Lil_Nyss said

Lil_Nyss

hey stacey,
    A good winter coat and thermals are perfect i’d wear them under what you would nornally wear for winter. I’d also suggest a scarf some gloves and even a beanie or warm hat.. hope that helps Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 6 Sep 2009 Stacey said

Default_avatar

Thanks for the advice Lil_Nyss, I am just freaking out now trying to actually find winter clothes! hahha

I’m from Sydney,Australia too Explorer! I am finding a few things at the sales but most of it is all gone by now.

Oh I’m leaving one December 30 so im probably only one or two trips before you but I’ll definitely let you know if I find out anything more useful! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion