Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Inspiration April 21st 2012

27 Jan 2012 Megan asked

Default_avatar

Who else is doing this tour? Anyone else travelling alone?

• 27 Jan 2012 MichaelClark said

MichaelClark

I am on this tour, also I am travelling alone.
    I am flying in to London a week early to have a look around, arrive on April 14th.
    I am staying with my great auntie just outside of london.
    Looking forward to this tour. Can’t wait.

• 27 Jan 2012 Ashley said

Ashley

Do you mean the tour that leaves on April 19th?

• 27 Jan 2012 MichaelClark said

MichaelClark

Defiantly the 21st April. It is a Saturday. I am just flying in a week early that’s all.

• 28 Jan 2012 Megan said

Default_avatar

Yes it’s the 21st April.
    Hi Michael, I’ll be flying in around the 16th and staying with friends in London. I’m staying at the Royal National hotel the night before the tour.
    I also can’t wait for this tour, very excited!

• 28 Jan 2012 MichaelClark said

MichaelClark

Hi Megan,
    I’m doing the same sort of thing.
    The night before and after I am staying at the Imperial hotel, not far from the Royal National. I hope.
    I’m staying in London for about 3 days after to chill down a bit before heading back home.

• 4 Feb 2012 MichaelClark said

MichaelClark

to anyone going on this tour.
    I have setup a facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/contikieuropeaninspirationapril21st2012

• 8 Mar 2012 Tom_87 said

Default_avatar

Hi
    I will also be on this Trip! Very excited. Will be staying at the royal national for 2 nights beforehand.
    I tried to join the facebook group but could only see an option for ‘like’, not to join?
    Cheers, Tom

• 8 Mar 2012 MichaelClark said

MichaelClark

Hi Tom, with the facebook pages, when you click Like that joins you into the group/page.
    It’s a bit strange, but that’s how you join.

• 8 Mar 2012 Ken said

Ken

I’m thinking of doing this tour too. Just finalizing my time off work before I book it, hope to meet everyone in April.

• 8 Mar 2012 Zahra said

Zahra

Hey!
    I’ll be doing this tour too… alone. I arrive in London on the morning of the 19th and will be staying at the royal national until we leave.
    Does anyone know how many people will be on this tour?

• 9 Mar 2012 Ken said

Ken

I’ve booked my trip so I’ll see you guys next month. I’ll be staying at the Royal National a few days before we depart, so if anyone would like to meet up let me know!

• 12 Mar 2012 Megan said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone, I’m looking forward to meeting you all! Zahra, I’m not sure how many people will be on the tour but from what I’ve been told the bus has to be at least half full for the tour to be a definite departure. If we’re all staying at the Royal National we should have some drinks on the Friday night!

• 13 Mar 2012 Ashley said

Ashley

Very excited to see more people going on this trip! Hope our facebook page starts to grow!

• 17 Mar 2012 Ken said

Ken

Just wondering how many of you guys are sticking around after the tour? I’m not flying home until May 14th, so just looking for some ideas afterwards.

• 17 Mar 2012 MichaelClark said

MichaelClark

I’m only staying for 3 nights, we get back wednesday night and I fly out saturday night.
    I am staying with another relative when we get back.
    I’m not staying long after as I am staying a week before.

• 18 Mar 2012 Zahra said

Zahra

Hey Ken. I fly out on the night of the 13th, I’m staying in central London though, best place to be on the weekend. London on the weekend is a mad house with markets and minifestivals. I’m going to do some research closer to the time and speak to some friends to find out whats actually happening at the time and I’ll keep you posted.

• 22 Mar 2012 Ashley said

Ashley

I am staying 2 extra nights in London!

• 22 Mar 2012 MichaelClark said

MichaelClark

I arrive on the afternoon of the 14th April, and depart on the night of 13th May.

• 22 Mar 2012 Megan said

Default_avatar

I arrive the afternoon of the 17th April and I’m ending in Paris as I’m meeting a friend there and then doing some more travelling for another month.

• 4 Apr 2012 Lks80 said

Default_avatar

You guys getting excited yet??? This post has been quiet.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.