Community_discussions_small  

Question

Eastern Discovery 28th August 2012 & New York

27 Jan 2012 Julie-anne asked

Default_avatar

Hi, I have booked the eastern discovery tour leaving the 28th August 2012, I'm travelling sole and was wondering who else is doing the tour, I have also book the NY uncovered that starts on 11th September. I will be travelling from Sydney :)
Cheers
Julie-anne

• 27 Jan 2012 Julie-anne said

Default_avatar

Great…. Thanks for your reply. I seen your post sorry i didn’t reply to that… I will be arriving to New Orleans a day before the tour starts… This is my first contiki tour, i’m really looking forward to it… i have travelled a far bit but this is my first sole trip so a little nervous… How about you guys what brings you on the trip?

• 28 Jan 2012 Julie-anne said

Default_avatar

thanks this has really helped calm my nerves… Wow 5 weeks in the USA sounds like a lot of fun… This will be my 2nd trip the the states, my sister and i did a road trip from LA to Vegas to San Fan than back to LA. We had a great time and we did alright driving on the wrong side of the road :)

• 12 Mar 2012 Julie-anne said

Default_avatar

Hi Steve,
    I just found out our tour is full so it should be a great trip.
    Only 5 months to go :)
    How have you been?

• 13 Mar 2012 lozen89 said

lozen89

hey. Im on this one as well. Staying in new york for a few nights after then doing best of usa. Getting pretty excited. I’m also flying out of Sydney. Im going with a friend :) Glad to find other people who is going on this tour :)

• 14 Mar 2012 Julie-anne said

Default_avatar

Fantastic… great to hear from you… im getting excited too and it’s not long now… Wow the best of USA tour will be great.. you should have so much fun :) … is this your first contiki tour?

• 14 Mar 2012 lozen89 said

lozen89

Yes very excited. It’s 166days till I fly out lol. Yes this will be the first contiki I’ve been on. I went to te states with school approximately 7 years ago. But this will be a completely different experience! I spend the night before in new Orleans and 3 nights after in newyork before the next tour starts. I’m sure we will all have an awesome time!! :-)

• 15 Mar 2012 Julie-anne said

Default_avatar

im sure we will… i am arrive the night before as well… I think i get into New Orleans the afternoon before… but i will confirm this :)

• 16 Mar 2012 lozen89 said

lozen89

Would be funny if we are on the same flights lol

• 16 Mar 2012 Julie-anne said

Default_avatar

It would be.. Who are flying with?

• 16 Mar 2012 lozen89 said

lozen89

Um delta :-) what about you?

Default_avatar

Im flying with delta so it’s looks like we may be on the same flight…

Default_avatar

Im flying with delta so it’s looks like we may be on the same flight…

• 22 Mar 2012 Julie-anne said

Default_avatar

Hi Loz, we will be on the same flight as there is only the one Delta flight out of Sydney which makes the connection to New Orleans… :-)

• 3 Apr 2012 lozen89 said

lozen89

Oh yay how exciting :-). Have you found out about the optional tours? Thought maybe we could chat through either Facebook/email :-) it isn’t long now till we leave!!

• 3 Apr 2012 Julie-anne said

Default_avatar

No its not long now… I am not on Facebook at the moment but i will be on there soon… i am just having a break from it… My email address is juliewr81@gmail.com and i will let you know when my facebook page is back up…. :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response over 2 years

This question was posted about over 2 years ago. It has been discussed 17 times.

2 people are following this discussion.

• Default_avatar
  • lozen89

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.