Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Whirl - 8th May 2012

27 Jan 2012 FaithEliza asked

FaithEliza

Who's going on this tour or who's already booked? Let me know!! :)

• 27 Jan 2012 NatashaFox7 said

NatashaFox7

I will be on this trip! Have you booked? I’m so pumped that it’s a definite departure date!

• 28 Jan 2012 FaithEliza said

FaithEliza

NatashaFox7: I haven’t booked cause I still have to work on my visa, but I’m reserving a slot this week for sure! Where are you from and how old will you be during the tour?

• 28 Jan 2012 NatashaFox7 said

NatashaFox7

I’m from Minneapolis, MN USA. My birthday is a couple days before I leave, so I’ll be 26. What about you?!

• 29 Jan 2012 FaithEliza said

FaithEliza

NatashaFox7: I’ll be 20 during the trip and I’m from Manila, Philippines! Is this your first time to travel with Contiki and are you going with friends? Too excited!!

• 30 Jan 2012 NatashaFox7 said

NatashaFox7

It will be my first time, and I’m going on the tour alone. After the tour, I’m flying from Paris to Barcelona to meet a friend and travel around Spain. I couldn’t be more excited! What about you?

• 30 Jan 2012 FaithEliza said

FaithEliza

I’m still waiting for my friend to confirm if she’s coming with me or not. I’m quite nervous about my visa application, but I hope all goes well! I’m reserving a slot tomorrow though. After the tour, I plan to stay in Paris for a while. Are you starting your tour in London or Amsterdam? I hope we find others who are joining this tour!

• 31 Jan 2012 NatashaFox7 said

NatashaFox7

Awesome! Don’t worry, it’ll work out! I’m starting in London. What about you? Yeah, I know what you mean. I’m dying to meet everyone! Have you traveled to Europe before?

• 1 Feb 2012 FaithEliza said

FaithEliza

Reserved the slot! I just have to fix my visa. I really hope everything goes well. I’m starting in Amsterdam cause I’ll be needing another visa for UK if ever. Sadly, I’ve never been to Europe before that’s why I’m so excited for this trip! It’s always been my dream to see Europe :) How about you?

• 1 Feb 2012 NatashaFox7 said

NatashaFox7

Same here! Only 95 days to go!

• 1 Feb 2012 Pete said

Pete

Hi guys,
    I’m Pete from Sydney. We’re beta testing an online postcard site so you can send your postcards straight to facebook or email. yay, no more stamps. There’s postcards from the places you’re going so I would love to get your feedback. www.ThePerfectPostcard.com
    Thanks guys.
    Safe travels!

• 3 Mar 2012 FaithEliza said

FaithEliza

It’s official! I’m going on this tour :) We should start a facebook group or something!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion