Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone doing Thai Hopper East this June 2012???

27 Jan 2012 Lauren asked

Lauren

A couple of girl friends and I are going to do the Thai Hopper East this June. We just wanna know who else is going??? So stoked to do this tour! :)

• 27 Jan 2012 AndyNZ said

AndyNZ

??

• 8 Feb 2012 James said

James

I just signed up for the June 9 tour the other day. Can’t wait to get over there! You should definitely come along with your friends :).

• 9 Feb 2012 Marilyn said

Marilyn

I cannot wait to get to Thailand! We’re going to have so much fun!

• 9 Feb 2012 Lauren said

Lauren

Marilyn and I are doing the June 9th tour also. See you there! Can’t wait :)

• 9 Feb 2012 James said

James

Amazing. It’s going to be a blast. Are you doing any other traveling in Asia before/afterwords? It’s a bit of a journey over to Thailand from the US, haha.

• 6 Mar 2012 Lauren said

Lauren

We’re staying in Bangkok for four days before the tour begins. Yep, the flight is 20 hours! We have only one short stop in Japan…. We may be drugged up for the flight lol

• 14 Apr 2012 Explorer1182760 said

Default_avatar

4 of us lads have just booked in to do the tour on 9th of june.
    I hope your ready to cut loose because we destroyed the last contiki tour we went on…

• 18 Apr 2012 Cornstarch said

Default_avatar

Yep – Bangkok before & Phuket after

• 18 Apr 2012 Explorer1182760 said

Default_avatar

Cornstarch,
    Sounds like its going to be a monster of a trip

• 20 Apr 2012 Ashley said

Ashley

Anyone going on the June 5th trip? I am staying another week after and flying into Phuket after the 13th and I am looking for a travel partner!

• 20 Apr 2012 AndyNZ said

AndyNZ

Asia??? hmmm where the gang at?

• 20 Apr 2012 Explorer1182760 said

Default_avatar

we’ll be in phuket.
    we are going to be located at patong beach so base yourself around there if you want to have some people to hang out with.

• 26 Apr 2012 Christina said

Christina

I’ll be on the June 5th tour!! Sooo excited :)

• 27 Apr 2012 Paulie_Axisa said

Paulie_Axisa

i cant wait for this tour, im ending a world trip with this one and i am sooo ready to party and explore with every one of you :)

• 8 May 2012 Explorer1182760 said

Default_avatar

according to the website this tour is almost full. Lets get a roll call of people who have confirmed!
    Cornstarch are you in?

• 8 May 2012 Cornstarch said

Default_avatar

Yeah i’ll be on the tour on the 9th – i think most people on here are on the 5th tho…. Which one are u on? Not long to go now, my liver’s getting itchy!

• 8 May 2012 Lauren said

Lauren

I’m on the 9th along with three other girls. That’s including Marilyn who is a part of this discussion. Hope you guys are ready for us crazy New Yorkers! I’m celebrating the end to four years of school with this trip. Completely stressed out with papers and finals right now!

• 8 May 2012 Cornstarch said

Default_avatar

The crazier the better! I’ve got an exam next week as well so the drinks will definitely be free flowing come the 9th

• 8 May 2012 Mari1327 said

Mari1327

Wooohoooo it’s giong to be nuts! Lauren don’t worry we’ll celebrate your graduation the right way! With a full moon party and LOTS of alcohol. :)

• 8 May 2012 James said

James

Sounds like it’s going to be an unreal time. You guys will be fun to party with :). I hit the hospitals for basically 7 years with school starting in September, so I’m hoping to make the most of this summer as well, haha.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion