Community_discussions_small  

Question

Wild Western 18th April - 01st May anyone?

27 Jan 2012 Virun asked

Virun

Wild Western 18th April - 01st May anyone?

• 29 Feb 2012 BradGibb1981 said

BradGibb1981

Hey guys i did this tour last year and just wanted to share some videos I edited up if your keen to see what stuff we did? you can find them at http://www.youtube.com/darbgibb
    It was so much fun! Hope you have as much fun as we did :)

• 29 Feb 2012 Jodi_R said

Jodi_R

Great videos. Thanks for sharing Brad! I can’t wait for the trip to start :)

• 29 Feb 2012 BradGibb1981 said

BradGibb1981

Thanks Jodi! Still have a few more to do! You will have a blast!!

• 5 Mar 2012 lou_85 said

lou_85

Thanks Brad – they were great, can’t wait for the jeep tour and hot air balloon especially! :)

• 5 Mar 2012 Jodi_R said

Jodi_R

I’m very excited for the hot air balloon! Hopefully the wind will be good enough so everyone can go. I don’t really like heights but I’m not going to miss the opportunity to get my butt in that balloon :)

• 5 Mar 2012 lou_85 said

lou_85

I just want it to be here already!. I think I’ll be a bit scared at first, hopefully I can hold onto the edge, looking at the video I didn’t realise how many people could actually fit in the basket!

• 11 Mar 2012 Stuart_RG said

Stuart_RG

I’m excited about going on the balloon ride too. Those videos were excellent Brad.

I’ve only got another 17 more days before heading to the east coast – it feels like it’s counting down really quickly. Anyone else doing much travel around the US before/after the tour?

• 12 Mar 2012 Jodi_R said

Jodi_R

I’m not doing any traveling around the US before the tour since I’m in the US but I do have family coming in town the week before the tour from Germany so that’s exciting. They are spending easter here and actually leave on the 14th when I fly out to LA. I’ll be in LA for 4 days before the tour starts on the 18th.

Enjoy your adventure on the east coast. There is plenty to do!

Not too much longer!

• 12 Mar 2012 lou_85 said

lou_85

It’s getting so close now – tomorrow is a month before I fly out for LA, looking forward to walking around Disneyland with jet lag!

• 17 Mar 2012 Stuart_RG said

Stuart_RG

Lou – You’ll be so excited to be there that you’ll probably forget all about the flight and the jet lag (well, maybe at least until the evening anyway) :) . I remember also being at Disneyland on my first day in the US a few years ago.
    Jodi – I’m feeling pretty excited about the east coast too; there doesn’t seem to be a shortage of ideas along the way, just not enough time to do them all :(.

One month before the tour starts :)

• 28 Mar 2012 lou_85 said

lou_85

Exactly 3 weeks to go! Cannot believe it’s so soon!!!

• 29 Mar 2012 Jodi_R said

Jodi_R

I got my Contiki documents in the mail yesterday! I fly out two weeks from Saturday! Crazy! Guess I better starting thinking about what on earth I want to pack.

• 29 Mar 2012 lou_85 said

lou_85

I got mine last weekend – it’s really starting to feel ‘real’ now… if that makes sense! I’ve been planning for so long I can’t believe its about to be here. Oh gosh Jodi – I’ve been packed for months! Well partially!.

• 29 Mar 2012 Jodi_R said

Jodi_R

Wow Lou that’s great that you are ready to go! I’m planning to start gathering my things next week. I have a final paper due for grad school Monday then I’ve got nothing standing in my way of getting vacation ready!

• 29 Mar 2012 lou_85 said

lou_85

I keep packing and unpacking… I get so confused with what to bring! I also need to leave room for lots of souveneirs – I think I might end up posting them home though. Does that mean you finish up with school then? You’ll have some time at home before your holiday?

• 30 Mar 2012 Jodi_R said

Jodi_R

I still can’t decide what to bring either! I’ll have one more class left to finish after the trip but I get a nice 2 month break. I’ll have two weeks off from school before the trip so that’ll be nice to start packing and getting all my things together. Hopefully I won’t forget anything. I always feel like I’ll forget something.

• 30 Mar 2012 lou_85 said

lou_85

Do you have any plans for the rest of your time off?. I stress about packing but at least if I forget something I know I’ll be able to get it somewhere when I’m away… I think I’ll be bringing everything I own at this stage! Well that’s how my bag feels anyway!

• 30 Mar 2012 Huertad said

Default_avatar

If it is a wild born chipmunk, I’d suggest leaving it outdoors. I’m sure it would hate a life of being crammed in a cage or being touched all the time.
    Biogeniste

• 2 Apr 2012 Jo said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone! I think I will be joining you guys on my tour california highlights, so I’ll be seeing you in las Vegas! :) So excited!

• 2 Apr 2012 lou_85 said

lou_85

Hi Jo! Great! See you soon :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion