Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Whirl - 8 May 2012

27 Jan 2012 NatashaFox7 asked

NatashaFox7

Anyone going on this tour? It was just confirmed as a definite departure date! I'm so excited and would love to meet some people who are going on the same trip!

• 4 Feb 2012 za_eldup_248 said

Default_avatar

Hi, I am planning on doing this trip but starting on the 31st. Have you booked yet?

• 5 Feb 2012 Aimee said

Aimee

Hi Natasha,

I have also just booked this tour for May 8th and I am travelling alone for the first time. I’m not really sure what to expect but I am really excited about it and now it’s booked, I can’t wait!!

Aimee x

• 6 Feb 2012 jenn said

jenn

I just booked!!!!!! Sooooo excited!!!!! :D

• 6 Feb 2012 Stephanie said

Stephanie

Hi Everyone,
    I have just booked this tour to Europe and I am very excited :D. Only 3 more months to go!
    Stephanie

• 6 Feb 2012 NatashaFox7 said

NatashaFox7

Hey everyone! I’m so excited to meet people I’ll actually be traveling with! Have any of you traveled with contiki before?

• 8 Feb 2012 Stephanie said

Stephanie

Hey Natasha, this will be my first Contiki tour. I’m traveling solo on this trip and looking forward to meeting you and everyone else. Have you traveled with Contiki before? I can’t wait to book my flight! I am thinking about arriving in London on May 6th so I have some time to sightsee before this little adventure starts! :D

• 8 Feb 2012 jenn said

jenn

i’m also travelling alone. This is my first contiki tour and my first real trip as well! I’m flying into london on the 3rd.

• 9 Feb 2012 NatashaFox7 said

NatashaFox7

Stephanie- Same here! It’s reassuring to meet other girls who are traveling solo and for the first time as well! I arrive in London on May 7th and am going to try my best to ride the London eye before we all meet up as a group later. Rhodes- What are you planning to see before our trip? Are you traveling around England or just getting a feel for London? I wish I could fly in sooner and spend more time in England, however after the tour I’m flying from Paris to Barcelona, meeting a friend, then traveling around Spain for 10 days! Are either of you traveling after the tour?

• 9 Feb 2012 jenn said

jenn

I really want to see Camden while im in England! And after the tour ends i am spending 4 extra nights in paris.

• 9 Feb 2012 Justine said

Justine

Hi everyone. I’m booked on this tour too! I’m travelling with my boyfriend, Dan, and we arrive in London on May 6th. I’m so excited to see Europe! Can’t wait to meet you all.
    Justine

• 14 Feb 2012 Susan said

Susan

Hi everyone.

I’ve put a deposit down for this tour! This will be my first trip to Europe and first time travelling solo! Very excited to meet you guys.

• 15 Feb 2012 NatashaFox7 said

NatashaFox7

That’s awesome, Rhodes! Hey Justine and Susan! So glad more people are finding the discussion! Can’t wait to meet everyone!

• 15 Feb 2012 Tatums said

Tatums

I’m also booked for May 8th. Has anyone started a Face Book page yet?

• 16 Feb 2012 NatashaFox7 said

NatashaFox7

Hi Tatums! No one has started a Facebook page for our tour yet that I know of, great idea!

• 17 Feb 2012 Tatums said

Tatums

Hi everyone add The Face Book page “Contiki European Whirl May 6”

• 17 Feb 2012 jenn said

jenn

i tried to find it on facebook but i’ve had no luck. Could you post a link?

Tatums

Go under pages

Tatums

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Contiki-European-Whirl-May-6/307862475929897

• 25 Feb 2012 Aimee said

Aimee

Hey everyone, It’s great to hear from others going on this tour. I was a little nervous before but I feel excited now! I’m getting to London on 8th May so it would be great to see everyone before we set off x

• 27 Feb 2012 Tatums said

Tatums

Hi Aimee, I think were suppose to meet up at 7PM on 7th. The tour starts on the 8th I think.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion